• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

calling a woman. SLUT is no longer an insult

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

The word ‘slut’ used to be seen as an insult but Gen Z are reclaiming it​

Generation Z are changing the way we talk and now they are reclaiming a four-letter word that used to be an insult.

The word slut used to be an insult specifically hurled at women and used to shame them but the next generation of women is reclaiming it.

Recently I was at a crowded pub in Sydney’s CBD recently when I saw a gaggle of girls arrive, all dressed to the nines and furiously snapping selfies and laughing at each other’s jokes.

You knew they were Generation Z because their skirts were plaid, their jeans were low-waisted, and their make-up was verging on ugly.

“Let’s go sluts!” one screamed like a war cry.

Suddenly, the gaggle of girls collected their things and headed off to the next venue.

It dawned on me the word wasn’t being used like an insult but rather like a provocative term of endearment.

The word slut is trending. Picture: Sluts

The word slut is trending. Picture: Sluts

Reclaiming the word slut is bigger than just what I overheard. It is actually so big it has become a business.

There’s a brand called Sluts Redefined that markets merchandise to young women with words that are traditionally used to insult women emblazoned on their clothes and accessories.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...ws-story/f97396947ca8cfc850ff5a9ef1046c9c?amp