• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking! PAP dog ronron is a PRC and went missing in France!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
304745_10150974427062934_1975227735_n.jpg

MISSING: National University of Singapore PhD student, Cui Luchao, who was on a research attachment in France has gone missing. Cui was last seen in July 12, and has been unreachable since.

Channel NewsAsia Singapore: NUS is appealing for information. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Mr Cui can reach Juliana Chai at the Singapore-MIT Alliance at NUS at tel: (65) 6516 1347 and email: [email protected]

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cui_Luchao1e.jpg

he National University of Singapore (NUS) has released a media statement revealing that one of its PhD students has been missing and unreachable in France for the past fortnight.

Mr Cui Luchao, a PhD student from the Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) programme at the university, was on a research attachment at the Institut de Chimie Moleculaire de I’Universite de Bourgogne (ICMUB) in Dijon, France, since May 4.

As part of his attachment, Mr Cui had participated in the International Symposium on Homogeneous Catalysis in Toulouse from July 9 to July 13. He was last seen by ICMUB staff at the symposium in Toulouse on July 12.

Mr Cui, who was working on his doctorate in Chemical & Pharmaceutical Engineering, was due to return to ICMUB in Dijon on July 14 to continue with his research. However, telephone calls made by ICMUB and SMA faculty to Mr Cui’s mobile phone had gone unanswered.

Mr Cui was then supposed to return to Singapore on July 29, but did not board his flight out of Paris.

According to an NUS spokesman, CCTV footage obtained by French authorities from the Toulouse hostel Mr Cui was staying in showed the PhD student making a call on his mobile phone on July 17 within hostel grounds.

The NUS spokesman said a missing persons report had been filed in both France and Singapore, and that SMA faculty and administrators are working with the ICMUB team in Dijon, the French authorities, as well as the Chinese embassies in Singapore and France to locate Mr Cui.

He added that SMA faculty and administrators remain in close contact with Mr Cui's family, and are providing them with the necessary assistance during this difficult time.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Mr Cui can reach Ms Juliana Chai at the Singapore-MIT Alliance at NUS at (65) 6516 1347 or email [email protected].

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can someone pls tell me when was the last time Moron posted? I need to go prepare some champaign and caviar and invite all my SBF TCSS for a celebration.

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He won't be coming back or not as RonRon. Will retire and change nick. The reason is that the answer is in front of your faces daily and it's whether u notice it. :biggrin:

Oh great.
Another smartass took a classic and made a crappy mickey mouse musically challenged tune. Faking fancy retards in the video fit nicely to this “masterpiece”. Lyrics and dangerous voice are great also: “Welcome to the higher state of consciousness”. Fantastic. Too bad it didn’t say “This is a higher state of consciousness ultra cool song”. Than it would be a REAL hit. One more to put on an Ipod right next to “My humps” and “Boom boom pow”….

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MwILfPvpsH0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jw5

Loyal
Can someone pls tell me when was the last time Moron posted? I need to go prepare some champaign and caviar and invite all my SBF TCSS for a celebration.

Ok, I did some research, hold the champaign and caviar.
His last post was on 23 June, claimed on the same day going to France with French gf.
This prc guy in France since 4 May and not seen since 12 July.
So probably not him.

jw5

Loyal
He won't be coming back or not as RonRon. Will retire and change nick. The reason is that the answer is in front of your faces daily and it's whether u notice it. :biggrin:

Hey world number one sword, can ask u 2 questions:
1. Are his posts now very extreme?
2. Is forummer Division I (oh dear oh dear) his female supervisor?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Wah brother, no wonder they call you Clone Catcher in the chat room :biggrin:

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. "extreme as in laughable" as he has fans here.
2. That bloke cum sissy's presence can improve the grammar of forummers here including myself with his powderful England.

jw5

Loyal
Wah brother, no wonder they call you Clone Catcher in the chat room :biggrin:

Detective lah, what catcher, wah dey.................. :o

Actually I'm only senior assistant deputy assistant, the main detective is the guy commonly called the OA aka world number one sword. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
2. That bloke cum sissy's presence can improve the grammar of forummers here including myself with his powderful England.

Surely someone who keeps saying "oh dear oh dear" has got to be a female. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Detective lah, what catcher, wah dey.................. :o

Actually I'm only senior assistant deputy assistant, the main detective is the guy commonly called the OA aka world number one sword. :biggrin:

That guy ah? Everyday ask me not to fuck PRC girls. But he is kind to me lah. Never zap me :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
That guy ah? Everyday ask me not to fuck PRC girls. But he is kind to me lah. Never zap me :biggrin:

He simply has "idealogical differences" with you where it comes to dealing with prc meimeis and MILFs. He means no harm. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He simply has "idealogical differences" with you where it comes to dealing with prc meimeis and MILFs. He means no harm. :biggrin:

Yeah, I know. Bro, who is oh dear oh dear? I have seen these words before but I forgot who said it.

jw5

Loyal
Yeah, I know. Bro, who is oh dear oh dear? I have seen these words before but I forgot who said it.

Oh dear, oh dear, bro, did u read post #9?
It's the forummer who goes by the nickname "Division I".

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh dear, oh dear, bro, did u read post #9?
It's the forummer who goes by the nickname "Division I".

Got read. But I still dunno who. :biggrin:

Never mind, tmr I go in to chat room to ask :p