• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Klaus Schwab has banned vaccinated pilots from transporting World Economic Forum members

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

BREAKING: Klaus Schwab has banned vaccinated pilots from transporting World Economic Forum members to and from Davos because of the security risk they pose.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 189622

BREAKING: Klaus Schwab has banned vaccinated pilots from transporting World Economic Forum members to and from Davos because of the security risk they pose.

Pls don't anyhow post fake news la...:

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-that-world-economic-forum-is-hiring-only-un/
" The post cites a recent video in which a former pilot says that Josh Yoder, president of U.S. Freedom Flyers, a group against vaccine mandates, "said they’re getting calls now from wealthy businessmen and companies to fly their executives around on business jets with unvaccinated crews."

But the former pilot doesn’t mention Davos or the World Economic Forum, and Yoder rebutted claims connecting him to the rumor that the World Economic Forum had hired only unvaccinated pilots.

"Click bait journalism is a scourge," Yoder tweeted Jan. 15. "I never said that WEF/Davos has reached out looking for unvaccinated pilots. What I did say was that wealthy businessmen have reached out to me for that purpose."

We reached out to the World Economic Forum about the blog post but didn’t hear back.

We found no credible sources to corroborate this claim. Rather, on its website, the World Economic Forum has championed COVID-19 vaccines.

We rate this post’s headline False. "

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-that-world-economic-forum-is-hiring-only-un/
" The post cites a recent video in which a former pilot says that Josh Yoder, president of U.S. Freedom Flyers, a group against vaccine mandates, "said they’re getting calls now from wealthy businessmen and companies to fly their executives around on business jets with unvaccinated crews."

But the former pilot doesn’t mention Davos or the World Economic Forum, and Yoder rebutted claims connecting him to the rumor that the World Economic Forum had hired only unvaccinated pilots.

"Click bait journalism is a scourge," Yoder tweeted Jan. 15. "I never said that WEF/Davos has reached out looking for unvaccinated pilots. What I did say was that wealthy businessmen have reached out to me for that purpose."

We reached out to the World Economic Forum about the blog post but didn’t hear back.

We found no credible sources to corroborate this claim. Rather, on its website, the World Economic Forum has championed COVID-19 vaccines.

I remmeber I posted this piece long time ago in this forum. This pilot say that wealthy people request using only unvax pilot to fly their plane.

The post I had posted here was from HTD telegram , a random user of that channel posted it so I just share it here. Good that u noted this is fake news. Thanks for that.

Did I posted it long ago or another bro do it? I cannot even remmeber that.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good heavens....

If people don't post fake news in this forum brother Sam would run out of business

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you haven't noticed already, the PAP regime loves to mention the magical year 2030 when formulating their various grandiose policies. :wink: