• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[BREAKING]: Ashtar Sheran - Starlink Will Be The New System, the new Quantum System.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
May 3, 2022

Ashtar Sheran - Starlink Will Be The New System

We are in the old system now. Once Starlink is up and running in everyone's homes, this will be the new system, linked to the QFS.

Ashtar: I am Ashtar Sheran with a message for the people of earth. Yes, this statement is correct: Starlink will be the link for the new Quantum system.

It is already functioning, now we must have the goods produced to link you to Starlink. Those who do not buy the new technology can remain on the old FIAT system, which will run as well. The more people that are persuaded to go quantum, the better for the people of earth, this will indicate which timeline you are on.
Yes, it's about timelines. There are two predominant timelines right now: a quantum timeline run by universal law, and your artificial timeline which is also subject to universal law, but you have been taught to reverse your polarity while upon it.

You are all wondering what's happening with the new system, and this is what's happening to it. The overtake of the DS has been primarily financial, that's the way to take them down at first because they created the system to enslave the people of earth. Your liberation can be found in going quantum.

Watch key players in this system, which is a military based system although it may not appear to be. Yes, the Alliance is your earth's secret government, and it is a military government still as there is still evil on your world to be dealt with.

By joining the quantum system, which is encrypted at a quantum level and gold backed, funding will become available to those with project monies, subsidies will become available to those who require it, and debts will be reversed. But you must join the system and create a login for yourself. Everything will be encrypted so your banking information and your money will finally be secure. It will not necessarily require that you move your bank account, however it must be with a bank that is part of the QFS system. Not all banks are right now. Some banks are being taken down, such as Deutsche Bank will be for money laundering practises.

The new world is being made known to you first by talk, and then you will be instructed on how to link in to the new system. Keep your eyes open.

Your media is changing as well to honour free speech. Tweeting will become the method of communication it once was for so many of you.

Me: I got kicked off of there. Same as Vimeo, they just cancelled my account one day. Facebook cut me off of 98% of my followers in one day. All because I'm talking jibberish as so many people believe. As if.

Ashtar: It's not been easy to get the message out, and Starlink has been under attack, but we repair the damage easily and arrest the culprits.

When the TV stations begin to go quantum, you will be hearing more from Sharon, Ivo and I. You will have to buy quantum televisions. This is part of the technology that we have yet to produce for you.

Me: Produce, or are they in warehouses waiting to be sold?

Ashtar: Production is underway but it won't take long now, Sharon.

Me: Great! How exciting. A world free of greedy little tentacles of the DS and all our detractors can stay in the lower timelines as well because they're not ready to believe in a quantum reality.

Ashtar: At this point, you still have a choice which you want to be a part of. Many will not upgrade their TV's, cell phones and computers and this will keep them on the old system of taxation, paying debt and drowning in charges. If their bank changes to the QFS system, they will either have to comply or change banks.

Me: Will there be options for people who want to stay on the old system? Why would they but hey, someone won't trust things because they're new of course.

Ashtar: There will be. New banks will spring up. You'll start to see online banks with names like “Q-Bank,” and “Quantum Savings Bank,” things like that.

Me: Oh my God! I just googled that and there is a Q-Bank! Even in Canada. Copyright Advanced Practice Education Associates. So far it seems to be associated with Queensland Banks, and then something about medical practise.

Ashtar: Just wait. You need the quantum computers to find them. They're not on Google, Sharon.

Me: True. Very censored.
This is interesting. Okay, anything else, Ashtar?

Ashtar: Not censorship, Sharon, it has to do with fields. The quantum system is run on different fields than the artificial system.
There will be a lot more, Sharon, but for now this will suffice.

I am Ashtar at your service.

Adonai
www.sharonandivo.weebly.com
Youtube: SharonandIvoofVega
On sale now at smashwords.com - Ashtar Sheran on the Storm. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1123006
Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starlink will be the link for the new Quantum system.
By joining the quantum system, which is encrypted at a quantum level and gold backed, funding will become available to those with project monies, subsidies will become available to those who require it, and debts will be reversed. But you must join the system and create a login for yourself. Everything will be encrypted so your banking information and your money will finally be secure. It will not necessarily require that you move your bank account, however it must be with a bank that is part of the QFS system. Not all banks are right now. Some banks are being taken down, such as Deutsche Bank will be for money laundering practises.
It is already functioning, now we must have the goods produced to link you to Starlink. Those who do not buy the new technology can remain on the old FIAT system, which will run as well. The more people that are persuaded to go quantum, the better for the people of earth, this will indicate which timeline you are on.
Yes, it's about timelines. There are two predominant timelines right now: a quantum timeline run by universal law, and your artificial timeline which is also subject to universal law, but you have been taught to reverse your polarity while upon it.

It is very obvious that i will be signing up for starlink. I don't care much of the Singapore financial system of cpf, tax, debt and various PAP crap to enslaved us. Goodbye old world, i will be going to a new timeline of peace, health, happiness and abundance. i hope you will too.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sharonandivo.weebly.com/ashtar-2020-message.html

Money - your financial system - is key because it is the primary vehicle of enslavement of the masses, simply because you all have to work. Your pay levels are set by the upper tier and inevitably are inadequate to see to your needs. Inflation is also a construction of the cabal which makes it harder for the ordinary person to survive. And there is so much being stolen from - then lauded in front of you. That money always belonged to the people. Your "law" makers simply steal or change the rules to give themselves the largest slice of the pie. Imagine being able to create laws that include yourself and your friends, yet few others benefit. This is about survival now. This is the level you're at right now - surviving, not thriving.

The QFS has been functional for quite a while already but attempts have been made to hack into it. Therefore we require you have a fifth dimensional frequency in order to access your project funds. Your password is your frequency, one of love, nothing else. When you have purified yourself to that extent, you'll be able to initiate your projects.

Me: Can we discuss the St Germaine funds, please Ashtar?

Ashtar: Yes, money will be provided to all upon the planet in order to alleviate the need of having to work. This will help those who are barely surviving in particular. Those funds are the monies which were stolen from you by the cabal.

Me: Yes, skimming off the lottery pot, taking it from your bank accounts, getting interest off your deposits and not repaying any to you, skimming off funds for countries hit by natural disasters, and other diabolical means. So then people don't need a 5D frequency for this, Ashtar?

Ashtar: No, they don't.

Me: I can really see that this is part of crashing the system - letting people walk away from it if they want to.

Ashtar: It is. The time is coming that dissatisfaction with politics, big business and the medical system is so high that people walk away from it.

Me: I've walked away from the medical system - I use alternatives all the time now.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sharonandivo.weebly.com/ashtar-2020-message.html

Money - your financial system - is key because it is the primary vehicle of enslavement of the masses, simply because you all have to work. Your pay levels are set by the upper tier and inevitably are inadequate to see to your needs. Inflation is also a construction of the cabal which makes it harder for the ordinary person to survive. And there is so much being stolen from - then lauded in front of you. That money always belonged to the people. Your "law" makers simply steal or change the rules to give themselves the largest slice of the pie. Imagine being able to create laws that include yourself and your friends, yet few others benefit. This is about survival now. This is the level you're at right now - surviving, not thriving.

The QFS has been functional for quite a while already but attempts have been made to hack into it. Therefore we require you have a fifth dimensional frequency in order to access your project funds. Your password is your frequency, one of love, nothing else. When you have purified yourself to that extent, you'll be able to initiate your projects.

Me: Can we discuss the St Germaine funds, please Ashtar?

Ashtar: Yes, money will be provided to all upon the planet in order to alleviate the need of having to work. This will help those who are barely surviving in particular. Those funds are the monies which were stolen from you by the cabal.

Me: Yes, skimming off the lottery pot, taking it from your bank accounts, getting interest off your deposits and not repaying any to you, skimming off funds for countries hit by natural disasters, and other diabolical means. So then people don't need a 5D frequency for this, Ashtar?

Ashtar: No, they don't.

Me: I can really see that this is part of crashing the system - letting people walk away from it if they want to.

Ashtar: It is. The time is coming that dissatisfaction with politics, big business and the medical system is so high that people walk away from it.

Me: I've walked away from the medical system - I use alternatives all the time now.
During Ronald reagan era, although he was leader of actors union in Hollywood, he suppressed unions in the US snd enticed US businesses to move overseas to china or other low cost, less environmentally ignorant countries.
It was the start of US deindustrialusation.
Plus he cut taxes snd started the first wave of trillion $ borrowings which triggered the escalation we see today as it inches towards 50 trillion.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guest: I am wondering if you can reveal has the new financial system been put in place?

OWS: We can tell you that the new financial system is in the works here. It is coming into process quite soon, as we can see it here. And this will change a great deal.

But remember it is a transition here that you are moving through, so it will not be, what The James calls "from zero to 60 in two seconds." It will not happen in that way. It will transition through this.

And you will find that those of the forces of darkness that are behind your central banking system and all of this will find their fall here quite rapidly as we are finding it.

So the system that you are speaking of, this new quantum financial system, is in place and ready to become a reality. But again, it will be part of the transition.

Channelled by: James McConnell

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good try... when it get ban from fly over land of a country or need pay toll fee that's game over a private company...

Wait need to want him to pay super high insurance fee for the machine if it falls into the land and destroy public property and killed people.

Stupid angmoh think you can change the world.... lanjiao kia thinking... go fuck yrslf...

This is still a man made machine, on ground or in the air...

Ask how much commercial plane insurance cost per year...? Pay 10 times the cost for satellite then..

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
May 3, 2022
Week 10 Questions | Saint Germain

Question from Hal:

For St Germain. Some teachers are suggesting that only those who are "spiritually advanced/raised their vibration enough" will receive the St Germain funds once they are released. Is this true or will ALL get their share of the funds?

Secondly, there are teachings suggesting that the great reset and QFS will be TWO systems. One for those still operating at 3d/4d and another (Alliance driven) that will receive other funds. And TWO systems as well. Is this true? thank you!

St Germain: Two systems will prevail in duality as it is a universal prerequisite of positive and negative. If you would argue that there are no two systems available to you now as you ascend the 4D, I might remind you that there are indeed two systems available: Universal law, which is God's alchemical system and matrix law which is the DS system based on monetary finances. This will evolve into the One World Order only to the extent that the people of earth allow it to, this is why we urge all to wake up.

You have your choice, and always have had your choice, which you desire to partake of.

Only one system will prevail in the 5D, and this is the spiritually advanced QFS system.

As for the Great Reset, this is normally what is referred to as the globalist DS system, the New World Order. The QFS is another system which is instituted by the Alliance. They will both in fact, find their place on their respective timelines. That is why we desire as many as possible to wake up – so that they can enjoy the fruits of the QFS system, not the slavery of the Great Reset.

As for the St Germain funds, these funds will be distributed to all upon earth. The reason for this is so they can be relieved of financial suffering and begin to experience abundant living. This will instantaneously raise their vibration and that, in fact, is the purpose behind it – to relieve their debts, increase their prosperity and free them from financial enslavement. Those who desire to create projects to change the earth will utilize their own funding, many of whom have invested in Dinar, Dong and now Bitcoin in order to have enough money to do so.

- Ashtar Sheran on the Storm. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1123006

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871