• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breakig News - Treking down dual citiizenships

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not illegal. It can lead to you losing your Singapore citizenship but you won't be sent to jail or fined.

did your grandparents give up their PRC citizenship explicitly while retaining their singapore citizenship?

mine didnt and they dont have ICA knocking on their doors to demand that they choose sides.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
did your grandparents give up their PRC citizenship explicitly while retaining their singapore citizenship?

mine didnt and they dont have ICA knocking on their doors to demand that they choose sides.

PRC revoked their citizenships when the PRC was formed?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC revoked their citizenships when the PRC was formed?

it was 1963 when the prc was going thru' their domestic tummy ache and starting their cultural revolution. before that, any overseas ethnic chinese born or not born in china was considered a comrade.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not illegal. It can lead to you losing your Singapore citizenship but you won't be sent to jail or fined.

That is harsh and will only happen in Singapore!

Some people gave up Singapore citizenship to access CPF. Tell me another country that claims to be first world, and that will do this sort of things to its citizens.