• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Break-up of Papee

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...there are increasing signs of disconnect between GCT and LHL recently.
It appears that one is try to up stage the other with their conflicting comments.
The last cryptic message from GCT, don't ask me to go and support othe wards, he will only focus on MParade.

hahaha....can't wait to see the last leaf falls and the eventual break-up of papee.
however if the last leaf does not fall soon and GCT grows too old, then we may have to tan kuku for this big bang to happen..

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that one is try to up stage the other with their conflicting comments.
The last cryptic message from GCT, don't ask me to go and support othe wards, he will only focus on MParade.

hahaha....can't wait to see the last leaf falls and the eventual break-up of papee.
however if the last leaf does not fall soon and GCT grows too old, then we may have to tan kuku for this big bang to happen..

Hello

Drifter aka equalisation aka kukubird58

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have been saying time and time again as have others. It has always been rule by the few and from that clan. Everyone else is expendable. But that clan fails to understand that without people, you have nothing to rule! The kind of delusion pervading shows mental masturbation of the nth degree.
How a society hopes to move forward is dependent on the people in the end. It is the job of the ruling party to do that or be perceived to be doing that. The only perception the people get is forced adulation of a mere mortal trying to pretend to be God and mindless bullying of the people under the name of tough love. Well, the people will reciprocate tough love to you, so that you either become more motivated and useful in the next parliament or not at all.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....NEH is rumoured to be moved to TP GRC......i think they are worried the old fart cannoy last the full term and planning ahead for this contingency.

jw5

Loyal
hahaha.....NEH is rumoured to be moved to TP GRC......i think they are worried the old fart cannoy last the full term and planning ahead for this contingency.

There is no need to move him even if they are worried he can't last the full term.
He is probably more needed in Bishan Toa Payoh to back up WKS against Chiam's team.
Oldman's team already have a kind doctor and a hokkien peng paper general slated to be office holder. :wink: