• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bonking Brits caught having sex in public from Domino's shame to clifftop climax

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bonking Brits caught having sex in public from Domino's shame to clifftop climax​

Cheaters romping on a pile of logs, a horny couple who performed on takeaway CCTV for 18 minutes and a mum who loved the thrill of the graveyard are among shameless Brits caught out

Danielle Hirst, 28, and Craig Smith, 31, were caught on CCTV having sex at Domino's Pizza in Scarborough

Danielle Hirst, 28, and Craig Smith, 31, were caught on CCTV having sex at Domino's Pizza in Scarborough (Image: CPS / SWNS.com)

Brits have been known to not shy away from talking about their steamy sex sessions - but these randy couples went a step further by sharing their romps with members of the public.

Shop workers, restaurant diners and parents with babies are among the horrified onlookers who have stumbled across shameless people romping in broad daylight.

Lovers have been caught red-handed as they waited for their takeaway, while homeowners were left shocked after people used their lawn as a bed.

Risqué Brits have even ventured to the top of a cliff to release their sexual desires, while others sparked controversy by filming erotic scenes at a graveyard.

Below the Daily Star have taken a look at bonking Brits who have bared all with a public romp.

Couple's Dominos romp during 12-inch wait​

Hungry Danielle Hirst was filmed performing a sex act on Craig Smith while waiting for pizza

Hungry Danielle Hirst was filmed performing a sex act on Craig Smith while waiting for pizza (Image: CPS / SWNS.com)

Daniella Hirst and Craig Smith were slapped with a curfew to stop them from spending the night together after they were caught having sex while leaning on a counter inside Dominos.

An 18-minute CCTV video showed the impatient pair pass time as they waited for their stuffed crust pepperoni pizza at a Dominos branch in Scarborough.

Hirst also performed a sex act on Smith and said she enjoyed the thrill of public sex, but never thought she'd "end up all over the internet."

Craig, 31, said: “After ordering the pizza we talked about all the places we’d had sex with each other.

“We got a bit frisky and one thing led to another. Domino’s is definitely now our number one - going to be hard to top it.”

Diners howl over clifftop romp​

The naked couple were pictured on the side of a cliff in Swanpool near Falmouth

The naked couple were pictured on the side of a cliff in Swanpool near Falmouth
Last week, a frisky couple who "thought they were out of public view" went to extreme heights for a seaside romp.

But the lovers were soon caught by restaurant-goers who could see them bonking on a clifftop at a Cornish coastal spot, the Daily Star previously reported.

Guests at the Hooked on the Rocks in Falmouth were distracted from their food after the couple kept up their stamina while diners finished their meals on May 26.

The pair could be seen by diners at Hooked on the Rocks

The pair could be seen by diners at Hooked on the Rocks
The diner who took the saucy image said: “One couple I think were a bit annoyed, but the rest of us found it hilarious. An older couple in their 70s were cracking us all up.

"They couldn't take their eyes off them. At first sight we thought probably yoga but then my partner zoomed in on her phone and confirmed what we all really thought they were doing.

“My partner was shocked at how long they were going. They were still at it when we left.”

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well...i know a certain community in Singapore also like it at the stair case.
Yes I agree. I've caught many Chinese students having their tryst at landings and carpark top floors. But these Chinese girls are silent when fucked, as if a little ikan bilis was penetrating them.