• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bomoh found guilty of molest

PStanley

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11 April 2013| last updated at 11:51PM

Bomoh found guilty of molest

PUTRAJAYA: A bomoh who molested a female student on two occasions at his house during treatment for hysteria was sentenced to nine months' jail.

The Court of Appeal ordered Mohamed Yazid Yahaya, 54, to begin his imprisonment from yesterday after allowing the public prosecutor's appeal against the High Court's ruling.

On the first charge he was sentenced to six months' jail, and nine months' jail on the second charge, the terms to run concurrently.

Yazid was on RM5,000 bail with one surety.

A three-man bench chaired by Datuk Seri Mohamed Apandi Ali yesterday said the only issue before the court was whether there was miscarriage of justice in that the trial court had failed to follow provisions under section 257 of the Criminal Procedure Code. That provision state that it was incumbent for the trial judge to explain procedures to an accused who is unrepresented.

"Based on the facts of the case, there was no miscarriage of justice," Apandi said.

The judge also highlighted that Yazid had cross-examined prosecution witnesses and this was a strong inference that he understood the proceedings and procedures.

Yazid committed the offences at his house in Taman Bukit Jambul, Penang, on May 8 and 11, 2005.

The girl, then 17, was a friend of the accused's daughter.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Samihah Rhazali told the bench yesterday that Yazid only engaged a lawyer after he and his daughter gave evidence at the defence stage.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i must once again reiterate the following statement...

Leviticus 19:31
New International Version (©2011)
"'Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i must once again reiterate the following statement...

Leviticus 19:31
New International Version (©2011)
"'Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Thank you for religionizing this thead

Last edited: