• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bioshock Infinite: The game look amazing

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bioshock Infinite Street Date: One Copy Slipped Through [Updated]

We’ve just heard that Bioshock Infinite has broken street date in Sydney! Kinda, sorta, not really.

We got word a few minutes ago that a reader had managed to purchase a copy of the new Bioshock from a small games reseller in Alexandria, however the folks at multiple EB Games and JB Hi-Fi stores say that they’ll still respect the street date of tomorrow.

If you can get yourself over to Gamelane in Alexandria right now then it looks like you can have one of your very own copies hours before it’s meant to be out.

They certainly confirmed as much in a phone call just now and it’s up on the Gamelane website for purchase.

Update: we just got off the phone with a spokesperson for 2K Australia. They have confirmed that one copy of the game has been sold. Gamelane has now removed all copies from shelves until the official sale time of tomorrow.

Bioshockdate.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BioShock:Infinite is due to hit store shelves in just four days and it is looking to be one of the most hyped video games of the last few years. Now there are reports that the developers and creators of the game spent more than $2o0 million to make and market the game.

If those reports are accurate it would make this particular title one of the most expensive video games ever. The reports detail that 2K Games spent about $100 million to create the game and that another $100 million was set aside as part of a high octane marketing campaign.

If the numbers are correct, that number would dwarf the money that was spent to make and market high profile games such as Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Grand Theft Auto IV.

The repercussions of 2K Games spending this kind of money could be bad, should the game end up being a bomb. The company doesn’t want to look as though they are spending ridiculous amounts of cash if the game doesn’t sell that well on the back end.

While preliminary reports seem to indicate that the game has been getting pretty good reviews, there is always the chance that when it hits shelves on March 26 there will be a questioning as to whether the money was well spent.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The game play is amazing, swing around on magnetic hook. Jump on the enemy and cut them up. So cool.
The only thing i hate is why i have two skill only? 2 weapon i can accept, why only 2 at a time. I wish i can have more.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;OQ6jcWtROfA]http://youtu.be/OQ6jcWtROfA[/video]

welcome_ONLINE.jpg

tcvista_ONLINE.jpg

skylinemelee_ONLINE.jpg

skylinebankfight_ONLINE.jpg

siphon_ONLINE.jpg

Oct22-Screen04-Web.jpg

Oct22-Screen03-Web.jpg

Oct22-Screen02-Web.jpg

MONUMENTCRUMBLE_ONLINE_wideuse.jpg

LizDropsFlower_LowRez.jpg

Highres_Screenshot_6.jpg

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;g15hfTHNdTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g15hfTHNdTg&feature=share&list=UUsgv2QHkT2ljEixyulzOnUQ[/video]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;zjZmVC6KXNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjZmVC6KXNY&feature=share&list=UU7v3-2K1N84V67IF-WTRG-Q[/video]