• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Car, But Small Character

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Thailand, the thais will not mind at all and mai pen rai is the way of life there. The rude ones are those chinese thais, not the pure thai. ( oh, chinese again)

I agree with a few black sheep does not represent the whole nation but in the context of SInkies, it seems to me that it is much higher than that in thailand. A thai will not be rude to write a note like that unless he is repeatedly disturbed.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually if i meet this type of car, i just use my car keys to give it a deep scratch..

no questions asked :mad:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
err, this kind of incidents happen everywhere. last time i rented a terrace house in thailand, some of you called it as townhouse. was away for 2 nights. and when I am back, i couldn't park my car, because a thai parked his car outside my house main gate. he parked there because nearby market no place to park, so he parked outside my house. Happened to be, its one of my neighbour's friend. I even had to wait for 5 hours before he came back. When came back, not even a word of sorry.

Not all thais are like this, likewise, not all singaporeans. That few black sheeps don't represent the whole nation

may be he said " sia jai duay na krab, khor thot tee "

_but you didnot understand Thai :biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still angry! Ha ha ha........... Why? Cannot clear your fuel saving device!

Nothing to do with your earlier post - get that into your thick skull. For what was done, you want to resort to violence n criminal acts! Worse, you cannot stomache a legit comment!

Will you still use previous postings to respond to your critics? Get a life - I know you can't afford to go fishing. Try Rochore Canal, while it is not free, it should be within your means.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be honest, the car park seems quite empty so why must park beside him? just park another lot and get on with life

adv0cate

Alfrescian
Loyal
although i must agreed that ones should be gracious and view things with a open heart, some driver just ask for it. and they need to be taught a lesson.
And although there are many lots available, u never know when the car was parked, or how many people have left the carpark.

these drivers will not bother if no pain/cost is inflicted to them. even on the road, some driver just cut lanes and overtake without signal or a simple hand gestures.

For me, if i happen to ride a bike that day, instead of driving a car, and a driver cut my path without signal, without hand gesture, without P plate, i will rode past his car, and whack his LEFT side mirror with my balancer. He won't know what hit him.

For carpark, i will do likewise, whack the side mirror with my elbow...:biggrin:

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is very rude. Another example of a sinkie behavior. He can just tell him to park properly next time as it will not be easy for others to park near him.

That's such a joke. It's obvious the driver already doesn't give a hoot about letting others park near him. Either he doesn't care, or he did it intentionally. Do you think a simple note will help change him for the better? He's probably gonna do it again elsewhere.

I'd get his wheels clamped. But only after Cestbon finishes smashing the side mirrors...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's such a joke. It's obvious the driver already doesn't give a hoot about letting others park near him. Either he doesn't care, or he did it intentionally. Do you think a simple note will help change him for the better? He's probably gonna do it again elsewhere.

I'd get his wheels clamped. But only after Cestbon finishes smashing the side mirrors...

Ha ha. Don't worry I will smash any car side mirror for parking like that if I cannot find a parking space. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Don't blame me for doing that but have to blame the owner of the car 1st for parking like that.