• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Biden moves fast and furious to undo trump's legacy

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
President Joe Biden is finalizing 17 executive moves just hours after his inauguration Wednesday, moving faster and more aggressively to dismantle his predecessor's legacy than any other modern president.

Biden is signing a flurry of executive orders, memorandums and directives to agencies, his first steps to address the coronavirus pandemic and undo some of former President Donald Trump's signature policies.

"There's no time to start like today," Biden told reporters in the Oval Office as he began signing a stack of orders and memoranda. "I'm going to start by keeping the promises I made to the American people."

With the stroke of a pen, Biden has halted funding for the construction of Trump's border wall, reversed his travel ban targeting largely Muslim countries and embraced progressive policies on the environment and diversity that Trump spent four years blocking.

Biden also reversed several of Trump's attempts to withdraw from international agreements, beginning the process of rejoining the Paris climate accord and halting the United States' departure from the World Health Organization -- where Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government's top infectious disease expert, will lead the US delegation.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y5rm3ykm

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonderful. I am sure this will be well tolerated and no criticism will ensue from this at all.

I give it 1 or 2 more days until FOX News is busy trying to whip up the "Trump Terrorists" again, saying all sorts of funny lies. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1611363025624.png

however, the military and other govt organisation doesn't give a shit about his executive orders

1611363104011.png

1611363122409.png

Because Biden is not a real president, the military do not recognise him as president.

And yes, boomers, this is fake because this is not shown in cnn, cnbc, strait time, cna, lian he chow bao. sad hor.

Just realise that in the pic, the guy say " Not sure how long it takes to update the system..." My Dear, the system is already updated, just that your own system have not updated yet, same as the boomers here.

Last edited: