• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best travel apps out there

TransparentReminder

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am currently searching for both fun-to-use travel-related apps, as well as handy and useful travel apps. However, I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions for any apps? I have currently 3 travel apps installed (Flightradar, appeared, and TripAdvisor), which I am very satisfied with - but I am open to trying out new apps, as well! Ideas, anybody? Thanks!

TransparentReminder

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get your point, don't worry, I won't be planning any travel soon, I'm just thinking to myself and became curious about this topic as I missed doing this hobby for too long already. :(

flushroses

Alfrescian
Loyal
You won't get too far travelling nowadays because of worldwide restrictions, though if you love to plan then I will suggest adding Skyscanner as it's my go-to app for looking for flights from a city to "anywhere". I often just plot my trips based on where I can get to cheaply and this feature helps. :smile:

dwaingeer

Budgeting: TravelSpend

Exchange rates: Currency Plus

Maps: Google Maps for offline and directions

Directions: Rome2rio

Accommodation: Booking.com, hotels, hostelworld, agoda

Trip tracking & sharing: Polarsteps

Flights: Skyscanner
friday night funkin

Last edited:

JeffThorsen777

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the information. I enjoy traveling. But due to the heavy workload at the university, I had to postpone my trips for a while. So I decided to go to the site https://www.topwritersreview.com/blog/plagiarism-guide/ to find out about writing assignments services. Thanks to this, I was able to cope up with assignments in all subjects and have already visited several countries.

Last edited:

william1992

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an issue. I would like to buy some medicine online for one of my relatives. I want to place an order with his address and pay from my account. I have heard about antibioticshop. They are verified licensed wholesales. Do you know about antibiotic shop?