• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin Glynn interview : "My case has highlighted a lot of unfairness in the Singapore legal system.”

Morgernstern

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had posted this on another thread with a video interview of him in RT tv. One thing he said i agree with him 100% is that Singapore is not a safe place when law enforcer are lawless in dealing with suspects. There is no human rights element in the way law enforcer carrying out their task in dealing with suspects.

Singapore is not a safe place. Thank him for saying this piece out.
SG not safe for him? Ok, no problem. There will be others that feel otherwise.

He is hurt that he was punishing for thinking he is above the law.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG not safe for him? Ok, no problem. There will be others that feel otherwise.

He is hurt that he was punishing for thinking he is above the law.
It's not about him. It's the way the police and law enforcer treat suspect. No human right protocol at all. Totally lawless.

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand how these IDIOTs and their supporters in their home countries think we in SG need to pander to their ideals! You come to Singapore you better thank your lucky stars for the job, security, perks etc. Either you follow the law or U will loose it ALL. And anyone who presumes to be sovereign deserves to be in IMH before being locked up and the deported to their stanky old country of origin. I'd really have liked to see him walk down central London maskless when the COVID pandemic was full on. He'd be taught a lesson or 2 by the friendly yobs there. I don't know how the heck he qualifies as talent?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand how these IDIOTs and their supporters in their home countries think we in SG need to pander to their ideals! You come to Singapore you better thank your lucky stars for the job, security, perks etc. Either you follow the law or U will loose it ALL. And anyone who presumes to be sovereign deserves to be in IMH before being locked up and the deported to their stanky old country of origin. I'd really have liked to see him walk down central London maskless when the COVID pandemic was full on. He'd be taught a lesson or 2 by the friendly yobs there. I don't know how the heck he qualifies as talent?

It took us all these years to realise Foreign Talents means Foreign Tenants...