• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Battle lines drawn...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My view that after election, most of support from gov will stop.
Alot says now economy bad .
I will say still far from it .
Everyone will feel the full effect end this year end to early 2021.
Gov knew next 2 years at least economy will be negative.
So they have to and must held it fast and without delays.
Economy will get worse.
Many KTV and HFJ bosses have made known their intent to sell their business. Easily 1/2 the price before KungFlu arrived. No takers. Honestly, free takeover also I siam. How to pay rental when you don’t have the high spenders? Going forward, very gloomy. The months before CB, brothels were already losing money.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many KTV and HFJ bosses have made known their intent to sell their business. Easily 1/2 the price before KungFlu arrived. No takers. Honestly, free takeover also I siam. How to pay rental when you don’t have the high spenders? Going forward, very gloomy. The months before CB, brothels were already losing money.
How to pub and hfj now?

Even rental half also die.
The after effects is earth breaking.

Chick house with safe entry and can only see pic as chicks have to stay in own room.
No more tank. Sure affect but maybe not as bad as other business.
Demand always there.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to pub and hfj now?

Even rental half also die.
The after effects is earth breaking.

Chick house with safe entry and can only see pic as chicks have to stay in own room.
No more tank. Sure affect but maybe not as bad as other business.
Demand always there.
more sinkie unkers will throng kopi korners for “economy” beer liao to bio atb beer milfs as a form of affordable entertainment and as a stepdown from ktvs and hfjs. the new normal. sexpect more fights.