• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Auntie Gets into a Spasm Upon Hearing the Muslim Prayer Call in Public

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those mother fuckers who like to blast their music or Quran recitals for the whole world to listen.... Don't they fucking know that there's this thing called earphones? Just pluck the fuck in and listen for all we care!
The religious people will normally override common sense for merits. Killing defending their religion is merits. Rituals are merits.
In their mind blasting religious doctrines is merits too.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
We only pray 5 times a day. Maybe ur good friend ISIS pray 10 times a day

So praying more than 5 times is haram?

ISIS follows the laws of the koran more strictly than MUIS deviants.

Next time, I blast loud music outside your masjid don't get offended.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
So praying more than 5 times is haram?

ISIS follows the laws of the koran more strictly than MUIS deviants.

Next time, I blast loud music outside your masjid don't get offended.

You need to ask your ISIS why they pray 10 times compulsory prayer.

I dont follow the koran. I study the Quran.

Doubt you have the guts to blast loud music infront of masjid.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doubt you have the guts to blast loud music infront of masjid.

You are right. I dare in front of a chink temple, but definite not in front a peaceful mosque.

A few months ago, I entered masjid miftahul at nongsa to look around, the jaga very happy and chit chat with me.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. I dare in front of a chink temple, but definite not in front a peaceful mosque.

A few months ago, I entered masjid miftahul at nongsa to look around, the jaga very happy and chit chat with me.

Majority Muslims are easy going. If i happen to see Johntan or u, i will still chit chat with you guys.