• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asia Sentinel: Singapore Begins To Pay The Price for ‘China Cuckooing’

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.asiasentinel.com/p/singapore-pay-price-china-cuckooing

1707535179485.png

1707535194733.png

1707535210394.png

1707535223350.png

1707535238102.png

1707535251703.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope US senate grills Pinky Lee as hard as they did to TikTok CEO. We all know damn well it's the dirty money from abroad that is instrumental in our GDPee growth.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be fake new....not leepok on 160 Holy Turth

Please dun read, can result In anti society behavior

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope US senate grills Pinky Lee as hard as they did to TikTok CEO. We all know damn well it's the dirty money from abroad that is instrumental in our GDPee growth.
They will ask him For Good Advice as he is the Smartest and most handsome leader in this world...how to rescue Murika for eternal war and endless economic decline

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to do anymore grilling: just need to do do one thing: sanction Sinkieland.

"Aiding and abetting a hostile foreign nation, undermining US national security."

Those US politicians will run with this. :cool:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to do anymore grilling: just need to do do one thing: sanction Sinkieland.

"Aiding and abetting a hostile foreign nation, undermining US national security."

Those US politicians will run with this. :cool:

I was surprised that ISA was not applicable to communists when put to the test.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many China's crypto exchanges based their HQ and branches in Singapore. Some of the bosses of these crypto exchanges are wanted in China.

Cryptos are worthless if they cannot freely convert to money. Despite discouraging our retail investors from playing cryptos, our banks are facilitating the crypto industry, otherwise these exchanges will not be based in Singapore.

In similar light, foreign banks will ask you to declare funds from sanctioned states such as Russia, Myanmar, Pakistan, etc but our local banks accepts these $$$ via proxies.