• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are there any "Mako and Friends" Members here - Does his System really Work ?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
it appears that FB, YouTube are saturated with Mako and Friends' Adverts,... some of them really sound corny, boastful,.. thick-skinned even.

Are there anyone here who knows Mako ?

Is he Singapore's Best Performing Property Guru ?

Is there a Ranking, Regulations on such practioners ?

Thanks

beansprout

The M+F course gives you awareness that you need to invest in property to get some passive income. If u need a kick on the butt to do it then go ahead to get pyscho-ed n rara-ed to start something. It's not cheap. That is the reason, so u will do something to recoup your investment.
Thats their revenue stream. You would be offered for more and more course later on, but all these are just experience sharing. Like it or not who would spend money on ads which are actually helping

These Gurus will always have to be positive so that they can move the markets. They will definitely tell you to buy. Cos words are cheap. When things come through credits will be claimed. But if things go bad, as usual just wait. property prices will rise later on. Which is not wrong. But do u have the capability to hold through?

They were shouting Shop house. buy buy buy.. Today's news say shophouse transactions are lower. They wont shout buy today. This info will be used to tell sellers.. u see transactions will go down.. why dont u sell it at this good price to me. Flip Flop

The successful people in the program need to be corny, boastful cause that is to create the dream and make you react. But really are they financially free? Most of them are collaborations where it's using other people's money. Positivity attracts money.. Im having XXX properties.. join me.. join me (they want your money as cash investor)

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The M+F course gives you awareness that you need to invest in property to get some passive income. If u need a kick on the butt to do it then go ahead to get pyscho-ed n rara-ed to start something. It's not cheap. That is the reason, so u will do something to recoup your investment.
Thats their revenue stream. You would be offered for more and more course later on, but all these are just experience sharing. Like it or not who would spend money on ads which are actually helping

These Gurus will always have to be positive so that they can move the markets. They will definitely tell you to buy. Cos words are cheap. When things come through credits will be claimed. But if things go bad, as usual just wait. property prices will rise later on. Which is not wrong. But do u have the capability to hold through?

They were shouting Shop house. buy buy buy.. Today's news say shophouse transactions are lower. They wont shout buy today. This info will be used to tell sellers.. u see transactions will go down.. why dont u sell it at this good price to me. Flip Flop

The successful people in the program need to be corny, boastful cause that is to create the dream and make you react. But really are they financially free? Most of them are collaborations where it's using other people's money. Positivity attracts money.. Im having XXX properties.. join me.. join me (they want your money as cash investor)
how much of an impact does these Gurus have, in puching up prioces until the extent that every one in society, pays for the Guru's Profits ?