• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone know how this guy died at 35?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hear many people get heart attacks a few weeks or months after vaccination too. so maybe he is one of the unlucky ones who had adverse reaction to wax which evolves slowly inside his body and ultimately claim his life
No different from Adrian Tan just that the turbo disease manifested differently

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember that tomorrow is never promised to anyone.
Remember to tell that to yourself Malaysian Chinese and other Malaysian Chinese that insulted and harassed me. Obviously you are a hypocrite bully that don’t practice what you preach. If you really think you may die tomorrow, your words will be kind and not have insulted people as slut whore mistress.
IMG_3981.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember to tell that to yourself Malaysian Chinese and other Malaysian Chinese that insulted and harassed me. Obviously you are a hypocrite bully that don’t practice what you preach. If you really think you may die tomorrow, your words will be kind and not have insulted people as slut whore mistress. View attachment 188147
So convenient to after bully people to tell the victim to remember that tomorrow is never promised to anyone so that no need to pay for his evil.