• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Another taking pictures of girls in toilet case

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, actually jiuhu kia very hum sup always look for vumirgibs desperately lol, they always lmarried sg girls cos earning power, n jiuhu girls ate for them to whack only,lol,seen many my colleagues singaporeans, married jiuhu kia,I talk to few the female Singaporeans told me after married the jiuhu kia husband ask her to buy condo or at least EC, n question is obviously, the female paid for it,lol,then after hv kids the jiuhu kia ask the sg wife to pax for everything ,lol that's life maybe ag cb itchy

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, actually jiuhu kia very hum sup always look for vumirgibs desperately lol, they always lmarried sg girls cos earning power, n jiuhu girls ate for them to whack only,lol,seen many my colleagues singaporeans, married jiuhu kia,I talk to few the female Singaporeans told me after married the jiuhu kia husband ask her to buy condo or at least EC, n question is obviously, the female paid for it,lol,then after hv kids the jiuhu kia ask the sg wife to pax for everything ,lol that's life maybe ag cb itchy
Wow....like Singaporean wify need "extra" help from samsters like Hero Cik Syed?

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask your wife to show you when she pee and shower then the problem is solved…

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
How Ginfreely was never filmed while she's peeing or shitting in a public toilet? At least she can proudly tell all her accusers that the incident did really happened.