• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another clown discriminate against singaporeans

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mp-apologises-low-comment-hearing-aid

From today paper, knn wats wrong with these pappy clowns?

This mp lim wee kiak asked LTK to turn up his hearing aid.

LWK is a bloody doctor, arent doctors supposed to have empathy for people with disability? (I dont know if LTK got hearing aid or not, and that is immaterial).

How can doctor himself put down people like that? knn
The level of empathy and concern for fellow man is in the pits in the fucking elites.

And this is the same pappy mp who say pinky without his mil dollar salary will be too malu to talk to atas people. knn

knn, morning got work stress, then read today paper, see this type of idiot, lagi stress.
Did the dear mdm speaker issue a mild rebuke for his outrageous remark, which is a slight agst people with hearing issues?

I particularly dislike idiots who put down people who are disabled, handicapped, or have a bad deal in life. Its uncalled for and unbecoming of an MP and esp a fucking doctor.

Pls la, those who believe in karma, vote this cb pappys out, if not our descendants wont forgive us.

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wrote in the other thread if anyone knows why LTK has hearing problems.

It is here:
http://enquirer.sg/2009/01/19/overcoming-the-deafening-silence/

As Mr Low Thia Khiang puts on his hearing aids at the start of the interview, the 52-year-old said he lost 50 per cent of high frequency hearing in both ears probably from not wearing earplugs at the shooting range during his National Service when he served as an instructor.

The severity of the problem did not hit Mr Low until he realised he could not hear during Parliament. He was seeking clarification but then-Speaker Tan Soo Khoon told him to sit down and wait for the others to finish. “But I carried on, and he thought this guy was trying to be funny,” he said.

At first Mr Low wondered why the Speaker was so angry and it was only after the session that he realised what had gone wrong.

Injured while serving military duty, and got ridiculed for it. The dear doctor needs to be kicked in the ass!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We've a bunch of ivory tower chobolans in parliament who just sit around waiting to take pay and count CPF money everyday.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We might ask the PAPzis if they are deaf to our cries because these cries have been drowned out by too many F1 races.

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare this clown to ridicule LHL for fathering an albino child. Those old enough will recall that LKY lambasted an opposition MP (JBJ?) for pointing out his theory that graduate parents produce smart kids was flawed since a highly-educated woman PAP MP had a mentally handicapped child.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
just becos wee kiat was wicked to say what he say does not warrant us to curse the wretched.

we r better mortals. we have compassion.

for those who continue to put us down. PUI~

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dare this clown to ridicule LHL for fathering an albino child. Those old enough will recall that LKY lambasted an opposition MP (JBJ?) for pointing out his theory that graduate parents produce smart kids was flawed since a highly-educated woman PAP MP had a mentally handicapped child.

Is this in record anywhere?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
and for the record

what he said before.

If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communications and the Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discusses policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals, hence a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Childish, immature, insensitve..

These are the type of scums that the Royal FamiLEE loves to hire to be their loyal hound dogs..

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mp-apologises-low-comment-hearing-aid

From today paper, knn wats wrong with these pappy clowns?

This mp lim wee kiak asked LTK to turn up his hearing aid.

LWK is a bloody doctor, arent doctors supposed to have empathy for people with disability? (I dont know if LTK got hearing aid or not, and that is immaterial).

How can doctor himself put down people like that? knn
The level of empathy and concern for fellow man is in the pits in the fucking elites.

His PAP master has given him the dignity of drawing more than $500K pa so that he can shout down others who is less advantage them him.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
In UK, the chief whip, not some kuching kurap mp but the chief enforcer for the ruling tories had to resign because he called their mata plebs.

(btw plebs means something like common people, not so atas kind of person)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/oct/19/andrew-mitchell-resigns-police-pleb

Here, cb wicked wee talk like that, but can say sorry and diam diam sit down. knn

its fate.

nvm, cannot get too upset, its holiday weekend, bros pls enjoy with your families.

Soon its going to get even more squeezy becos of the cb kia pappys.

knn pui

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this in record anywhere?

Re LKY's outburst, I remember vividly it happened during a Parliament sitting. I tried googling but since I do not remember the name of the woman MP, i was not successful. Perhaps some senior SBF forummers could help out.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re LKY's outburst, I remember vividly it happened during a Parliament sitting. I tried googling but since I do not remember the name of the woman MP, i was not successful. Perhaps some senior SBF forummers could help out.

Not really in Parliament but in a press conference moments after the 1984 GE. The lady MP was Dixie Tan. There is a passing reference to the episode in Peter Lim's book in the section on "Snake-pit politics", though no specific details. Frankly, all personal attacks from whatever quarter, and especially involving a person's medical condition, are despicable and should be totally out-of-bounds.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
the rot is set from top down.

harry and the lees must do the honorable thing and resign from parl

enuf milking the cuntry.

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really in Parliament but in a press conference moments after the 1984 GE. The lady MP was Dixie Tan. There is a passing reference to the episode in Peter Lim's book in the section on "Snake-pit politics", though no specific details. Frankly, all personal attacks from whatever quarter, and especially involving a person's medical condition, are despicable and should be totally out-of-bounds.

Thanks bro for the correction.