• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

American who made bomb threat on SIA flight to get stern warning

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old are you and what circumstantial evidence you have to say that.
Look at my old post where I showed the probability he was NOT caned was very high.
Thus ties in with the cowardice SG govt has shown when it comes to punishing the white man.
Too bad Sinkies, you're actually 4th class, even lower than non citizens.

The insignificant nobody me had wanted to remain silent, as the delinquent Michael Fay's incident is irrelevant to this thread, & could not do so as the thread is being hijacked over disputes on foreigners being treated far more equal than citizens.

Such is not true. I would like to share an experience with the audience here. I had the privilege of meeting USA normal & usual training exchanges with their highly esteemed & respected dedicated Special Forces here in Spore when the controversy occurred. During recreation, I inoffensively enquired if theyre were here to rescue their fellow American citizen from being caned by our judiciary to uphold the Rule of Law in Singapore.

They cried with tears & laughter, & exclaimed that if the Spore govt had none to do the job, they would OFFER their services to cane that over motherly protected imbecile privileged American kid themselves if requested. They explained that the Rule of Law is important in their country, & furthermore, being highly trained to survive in special operations that they will sacrifice their lives for their country, morons like privileged Michael Fay should be taught to respect lawful institutions, correct their flaws & be contributors to their nation as their brave forefathers had done to build up USA.

Ultimately, many would have their own personal views & perceptions, ill-conceived or not, but each do have a right to their own opinions, beliefs or disbeliefs. However,FACTS & REALITIES remain.

In matters of opinions, there will always be some whom are only a minority, but will be loud vocal, but equally so, there will be many whom are silent but WILL support the Rule of Law anytime, as their own lives & livelihoods are dependent on such, more so Americans, its democracy & its institutions that lasted for centuries, far more than any failed ideologies of our modern age.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me had wanted to remain silent, as the delinquent Michael Fay's incident is irrelevant to this thread, & could not do so as the thread is being hijacked over disputes on foreigners being treated far more equal than citizens.

Such is not true. I would like to share an experience with the audience here. I had the privilege of meeting USA normal & usual training exchanges with their highly esteemed & respected dedicated Special Forces here in Spore when the controversy occurred. During recreation, I inoffensively enquired if theyre were here to rescue their fellow American citizen from being caned by our judiciary to uphold the Rule of Law in Singapore.

They cried with tears & laughter, & exclaimed that if the Spore govt had none to do the job, they would OFFER their services to cane that over motherly protected imbecile privileged American kid themselves if requested. They explained that the Rule of Law is important in their country, & furthermore, being highly trained to survive in special operations that they will sacrifice their lives for their country, morons like privileged Michael Fay should be taught to respect lawful institutions, correct their flaws & be contributors to their nation as their brave forefathers had done to build up USA.

Ultimately, many would have their own personal views & perceptions, ill-conceived or not, but each do have a right to their own opinions, beliefs or disbeliefs. However,FACTS & REALITIES remain.

In matters of opinions, there will always be some whom are only a minority, but will be loud vocal, but equally so, there will be many whom are silent but WILL support the Rule of Law anytime, as their own lives & livelihoods are dependent on such, more so Americans, its democracy & its institutions that lasted for centuries, far more than any failed ideologies of our modern age.
Your long rambling proves nothing when Clinton himself pressured and threatened the Sg govt. In the American psyche there is this distaste for regimes that mete out cruel and unusual punishment. And caning is one of them. American special ops does not represent the American public opinion. It's generally recognised that special ops people are not the smartest of the bunch.
Fact is Michael Fay was never caned.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Our nation's priority is the safety of Humans on board the flight. It had been successfully achieved thru the efforts of our well prepared govt and courageous civil servicemen in a tense reality drama. Next is how to improve upon it & how to prevent another such incident, to save lives.

2. The accused is a foreigner & had been certified insane. It would be better to deport him, leave it to rich US to treat him than to use our taxpayers funds to jail & give him expensive psychiatric treatment here. Singaporeans come 1st.

3. As he intends to plead guilty, & looking at his mental & financial status, it is best he returns back to USA, as being a citizen, he would be entitled to social welfare & services there.

What is more important in the incident was that no life was harmed. Justice to be served upon him would be lost as he is not of sound mind
Nice play of words.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
officially fay was caned? who knows, did we see with our own eyes?
dumb sinkees conditioned to believe everything the straits times said... blah blah blah blah till the cows come home, use your common sense lah