• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am I a sadist?

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kinda like to step on ants, not too hard, but hard enough to inflict pain on them and watch intently to see them struggle. Is this normal?

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I also kinda like to catch cockroaches. I will often catch a cockroach in a plastic bag, seal it up and watch it run out of air. I sort of derive simple pleasure of watching it struggles.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When will you get your first human victim? Video it as they blow their last breathe

Last edited:

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
When will you get your first human victim? Video it as the blow their last breathe
I don't think I will do that to animals, amphibians or reptiles or humans. That's another topic altogether. I mean I do like giving pleasure but refusing to allow the other person to achieve his or her ultimate release.

Anyway, I guess I hate insects and that's why I may have developed a sadistic attitude to them.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love to tore out the wings of mosquitoes so it stays alive but can't fly off, decapitate and put the head nearby and watch me use a steamroller to run over the body with all it's blood splattered out. Feels sibei song. Yea NEA that's how I deal with the fucking wakanda mosquitoes you morons released.

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I also kinda like to catch cockroaches. I will often catch a cockroach in a plastic bag, seal it up and watch it run out of air. I sort of derive simple pleasure of watching it struggles.
Can u tell us how u catch cockroaches live n putting them in a plastic bag! It's not easy handling them with your bare hands.
Tell us more please..

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u tell us how u catch cockroaches live n putting them in a plastic bag! It's not easy handling them with your bare hands.
Tell us more please..
Just do a fast hand grab and slowly let it adjust slowly to the middle of my palm. Then I firm lock it with my 4 fingers clenched on my palm (not too tight as it might be squashed). It's a bit ticklish on the palm because the cockroach legs has tiny hairs and the antennas also ticklish. Then take a clear plastic bag and release it inside quickly and tie the bag.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just do a fast hand grab and slowly let it adjust slowly to the middle of my palm. Then I firm lock it with my 4 fingers clenched on my palm (not too tight as it might be squashed). It's a bit ticklish on the palm because the cockroach legs has tiny hairs and the antennas also ticklish. Then take a clear plastic bag and release it inside quickly and tie the bag.
Cockroach leave a bad scent.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a brave woman indeed. I will only whack it flat with a thick newspaper or pour hot water over it.

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a brave woman indeed. I will only whack it flat with a thick newspaper or pour hot water over it.
It's only a cockroach. However, I won't dare to catch ants, spiders or lizards with my bare hands. I am scared that they will bite me. Cockroaches only ticklish.