• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alert: New trolls in emigration folder.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an alert to all who are concerned about the new trolls in the emigration folder. I'm sure the trolls would show themselves in here soon. According to various threads, these trolls are different from the previous ones. Different IP etc. They are also more "extreme" like posting harassment messages, private and in topics. Unlike the previous incarnations these do not contribute much to the discussions in here. My personal pet theory that this new troll is someone from the kopitiam folder, namely SIFU, I got banned by him after dissing this new troll a couple of times, Maddy. Good thing that now SIFU is being banned. :wink: I hope whoever is reading the emigration folder shows restrain in dealing with these trolls. Do not engage them as it would just feed their fantasy.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an alert to all who are concerned about the new trolls in the emigration folder. I'm sure the trolls would show themselves in here soon. According to various threads, these trolls are different from the previous ones. Different IP etc. They are also more "extreme" like posting harassment messages, private and in topics. Unlike the previous incarnations these do not contribute much to the discussions in here. My personal pet theory that this new troll is someone from the kopitiam folder, namely SIFU, I got banned by him after dissing this new troll a couple of times, Maddy. Good thing that now SIFU is being banned. :wink: I hope whoever is reading the emigration folder shows restrain in dealing with these trolls. Do not engage them as it would just feed their fantasy.

Wow ! That's great ! SIF got banned ? hahaha.. by who ? Scroobal ? Many thanks - coz I got banned by him for no freaking reason !.. Maddy is harrassing me too ! Please do something..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow ! That's great ! SIF got banned ? hahaha.. by who ? Scroobal ? Many thanks - coz I got banned by him for no freaking reason !.. Maddy is harrassing me too ! Please do something..

Don't know who ban but definitely kena ban a few days liao. Think he finally barked up the wrong tree. Got banned by him before for no reason as well. Sibei tulan last time about that as well. Heh he finally got what he deserves. I see him bully the other forumners in the kopitiam folder also sibei buey song. Who made him the "enforcer"?

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm sorry if I'm being direct but I don't understand what is all these ravings about the trolls. If you don't like them, simple. Just put them on ignore list and don't read or respond to them. Afterall nobody is forcing anyone to read what they post or respond to them.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Axe you scared or not? Tomorrow I go visit museum, at night my mei mei come bring me around ah. You would be hangover from the red wine?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Axe you scared or not? Tomorrow I go visit museum, at night my mei mei come bring me around ah. You would be hangover from the red wine?

I am drinking my wine now.. I got my balls hanging outwards.. FEAR nothing but the fear itself.. Juz added another nick under my ignore list.. Hopefully, he can show me his balls to ban me for life.. haha..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am drinking my wine now.. I got my balls hanging outwards.. FEAR nothing but the fear itself.. Juz added another nick under my ignore list.. Hopefully, he can show me his balls to ban me for life.. haha..

Strange, how come he kena banned so long ah? I thought only 1 day only ? Must be something big, that's why kena ban so long.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange, how come he kena banned so long ah? I thought only 1 day only ? Must be something big, that's why kena ban so long.

If you see above, he has got a silver dot... meaning paid membership.. Maybe Scroobal is doing charity work by banning him.. Knn Leongsam must be sleeping..