• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Akasa Air places order for 150 Boeing 737 Max aircraft with Boeing in Hyderabad.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • Indians like to place large orders for lowest price. They will configure the order, so that everything is customized for them (less suitable for others). Eg $100
  • After placing $20 deposits, they will forfeit the purchase and balance payment. You can keep contacting them but they wun pay.
  • Knowing that supplier is stuck with the huge order, after a few months, they will get their proxy to low-ball supplier and buy for $50.

Always happen in my industry.

When you deal with Indians from India, from USA, from UK, only sell them ex-stock and only release cargo upon receipt of full payment. They can smoke you with a huge order for best price, but ask yourself where will they sell to? Just sell your ex-stock, don't be greedy.

Do not customize anything for them, sure die.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
  • Indians like to place large orders for lowest price. They will configure the order, so that everything is customized for them (less suitable for others). Eg $100
  • After placing $20 deposits, they will forfeit the purchase and balance payment. You can keep contacting them but they wun pay.
  • Knowing that supplier is stuck with the huge order, after a few months, they will get their proxy to low-ball supplier and buy for $50.

When you deal with Indians from India, from USA, from UK, only sell them ex-stock and only release cargo upon receipt of full payment. They can smoke you with a huge order for best price, but ask yourself where will they sell to? Just sell your ex-stock, don't be greedy.

sounds like those Indian tourists I encounter at chatujak market and platinum mall harassing the thai salesgirl

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds like those Indian tourists I encounter at chatujak market and platinum mall harassing the thai salesgirl
Indian thinking - There is no such thing as mutually-beneficiary business.

If there is a win-win situation, they will try to win more from you. Even their young generation thinks like that.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xiao leow la. Is that how our GICs like DBS, Keppel and Singtel do business with them? So Ho Ching will always suck Modi’s cock and we have to bear the losses like raised GST, property tax etc?