• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AI Prophet Muhammed and his child bride Aisha

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many people talk about mahomet the pedo. More people should talk about mahomet the flasher and mahomet the faggot. It's in the moslem hadith scriptures. Nobody's making stuff up or insulting their 'prophet'. moslems in the past didn't see faggotism as a problem.

The forum islamists say the sicko-pedo-faggo muhammed is the most criticized human in the world (tears almost dropped). They feel so sorrow for him.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The forum islamists say the sicko-pedo-faggo muhammed is the most criticized human in the world (tears almost dropped). They feel so sorrow for him.

But I'm not criticizing mahomet. I'm merely describing mahomet in accordance to islamic scriptures. moslems of the past didn't have any issues with mahomet marrying a kid, having gay sex or massacring people. Why are moslems of today so unhappy about?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I'm not criticizing mahomet. I'm merely describing mahomet in accordance to islamic scriptures. moslems of the past didn't have any issues with mahomet marrying a kid, having gay sex or massacring people. Why are moslems of today so unhappy about?
These stories cannot be authenticated. Now with knowledge that the medina constitution is not the originsl, the existance of mahomet is in doubt.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These stories cannot be authenticated. Now with knowledge that the medina constitution is not the originsl, the existance of mahomet is in doubt.

Authenticated or not, moslem scholars take the hadiths as scripture.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe 90% muslims will be dying to offer their young daughters to mohammed if mohammed were alive today.

It is strange moslems can get over emotional over a never-seen before sicko-pedo-faggo prophet being criticized or animated in cartoons.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe 90% muslims will be dying to offer their young daughters to mohammed if mohammed were alive today.

It is strange moslems can get over emotional over a never-seen before sicko-pedo-faggo prophet being criticized or animated in cartoons.
Just like those dumb commie tiongs worshipping Mao the fucker despite him killing millions of tiongs during the Cultural Revolution. It just baffles the human mind.