• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Again poor Sinkie kpkb having to pay $20 for haircut. Go get a better paid job, retard. Ramesh has no such problem.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1691758826716.jpeg

$23.96

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screenshot-2023-08-10-at-11.29.16-AM-696x385.png

Looks like a shady barber shop, run by jiuhu or Tiong vermins who hardsell their 'hair/scalp treatments' to you.

$5 or $6 is the most I would spend there, member or no member. And I doubt their haircut quality is very good.

Just pay around $10 and go to a proper traditional barber shop, where the barber actually uses a razor to shave your neck and sideburns.

Of course, if you are (or feel) super rich feel free to get a director's haircut at a fancy Jap or Korean hair salon.

jw5

Loyal
Screenshot-2023-08-10-at-11.29.16-AM-696x385.png

Looks like a shady barber shop, run by jiuhu or Tiong vermins who hardsell their 'hair/scalp treatments' to you.

$5 or $6 is the most I would spend there, member or no member. And I doubt their haircut quality is very good.

Just pay around $10 and go to a proper traditional barber shop, where the barber actually uses a razor to shave your neck and sideburns.

Of course, if you are (or feel) super rich feel free to get a director's haircut at a fancy Jap or Korean hair salon.

For $14, you can get a pretty decent haircut at QB House, EC House or K Cuts. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For $14, you can get a pretty decent haircut at QB House, EC House or K Cuts. :cool:

Those are not proper barber shops... no usage of a razor. You're just paying a little extra for their rental at a mall etc. :cool:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a cordless rechargeable set for $36.9. problem is cannot self-trim the back of head without uneven cut. plus cannot fine trim sides.
I invested in a Braun cordless set for about $100. I bought from George Goh at the start of COVID in 2020. I stopped visiting QB House ever since, and I'm pretty shocked that it has gone up from $10 to $14. :eek:

Anyway, I have mastered the art of trimming my back. Trimming the sides is much easier.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I invested in a Braun cordless set for about $100. I bought from George Goh at the start of COVID in 2020. I stopped visiting QB House ever since, and I'm pretty shocked that it has gone up from $10 to $14. :eek:

Anyway, I have mastered the art of trimming my back. Trimming the sides is much easier.
good move. now my cordless set only sells for $34.86 plus tax at walmart. cheaper at temu. must be discount or deflation after pandamic. during pandamic i had to trim my own hair as all hair salons were closed.
IMG_1102.jpg