• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

after reading David icke the biggest secret, I think PAP is..

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is... I mean loong has a albino in his fammily , right?

the following taken from the bigest secret chapter 2

Some of the Draco reptilian hierarchy are apparently white or albino white and not the usual green or brown, and this connects with the description of the strange ‘albino’ lizard humanoid in the building in Aurora, near Denver. The Draco are the ‘royalty’ of the reptilians and the highest caste are the albino whites, who apparently have conical horns midway between the brow and the top of the skull. This struck me immediately because the ancient ‘gods’ and royalty were depicted as wearing a horned headdress, symbolic of these ‘royal’ reptilians, I’m certain. Other species, like the soldier class and scientists, are known as Reptoids. They don’t have wings, but all of them are cold-blooded.44
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret02.htm

the albino are of royal alien linage from Mars