• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After Nicole Seah lay the smackdown on GMS, GMS tries to get fresh with her!

PMPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have responded to her comment actually, on my blog. It is unwise for her to say such thing.

佘雪玲不出战,那很好,明哲保身。这也凸现了团结党的困境了。她所说的这些话将对她的党造成最大的伤害,因 为到目前为止,团结党并没有否定出战后港补选的可能性。这也就是说她是直接对她的党领袖丢臭鸡 蛋!

有朝一日,团结党为党往后大选的考量而真的派人上阵,那佘雪玲不是处境尴尬吗?她这言论是不智 的。

我只是一位评论员,是以目前所有的资料整理出一个所以然,以事论事,不牵涉个人私情。如果你有认真读清楚这 评论,我还是希望能谈判和解的。

但是我无法防止读者以有色眼镜来读这文章。只要你已经选边站,你的解读就会有偏差了。

吴明盛

(English translation)

Nicole Seah is not contesting and it is good for herself to play it safe. But she creates a problem for NSP. Her comments will harm the party because so far, NSP has not ruled out contesting Hougang. She is directly throwing rotten eggs at her party leaders!

If NSP really sends someone to Hougang, won't Nicole be caught in an awkward position? Her remarks were unwise.

I'm just a commentator using present information and facts to look at the situation and do not let personal feelings get in the way. If you read my article carefully, I still hope there will be reconciliation in the negotiations. But I cannot prevent readers from using tinted glasses to read this article. As long as you choose sides, your interpretation will be biased.

Goh Meng Seng

Wonder why he always write in Chinese? To limit the number of rotten eggs he will get? LOL!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you read my article carefully, I still hope there will be reconciliation in the negotiations. But I cannot prevent readers from using tinted glasses to read this article. As long as you choose sides, your interpretation will be biased.

Goh Meng Seng[/B]

Wonder why he always write in Chinese? To limit the number of rotten eggs he will get? LOL!

Knn, this statement remind me of that time when he appeared at Hougang MPS and got interviewed by a reporter. So many coffeeshops in Singapore and he "happened to" be there....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who does 黄毛丫头 Nicole seah think she's trying to take on? Goh Meng Seng ley!

After she take part in 2 GEs, become gen-sec for a major party, and important backer for 1 presidential candidate .... then come out and talk!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean like media whore?

Knn, this statement remind me of that time when he appeared at Hougang MPS and got interviewed by a reporter. So many coffeeshops in Singapore and he "happened to" be there....