• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advise needed - Fake goods.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam - Check for me if it should be advice or advise.

I ever work in a small SME where the boss is a cheat to all his customers, principles and staffs. E.g not paying us our cpf etc. and dare us to report. Of course we lan lan as unless you found a new job you will not complaint to the authority. Usually after we got a job and resign. We sort of forget it and get on with our life.

The company real profit is from faking goods from MNC.

They get the goods done in China then stick the label of the MNC product and sell it to 3rd party.

In my stay there I have collected the invoices ( printed) that the sold the fale goods, the labels , The real goods with the invoice which I purchase with my own money.

Now....

1. If I report to the MNC. Will I get any money out of it? Can my identity be kept a secret?

2. Will my ex company sue me for stealing of information

3. Or should I passed it to CPIB or police. What will be their action.

or

4. Lastly , throw away the whole box and forget about the whole issue?

Any wise advise from those with experience in these area? thanks in advance

The reason I am doing these is. He has cheated quite a lots of people esp those who are defenseless. Lowly educated workers, drivers and admins staff e.g . Not forgetting those customers that he cheated by faking the goods.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
since your boss is a crook you must be a crook too and run away with a lorry full of his fake goods. He cannot go police so he also lan lan. Like that you can retire liow.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he's really what he is as you had mentioned. It is best to get another job and quit the company before troubles brew.:wink:

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
M E M O R A N D U M​

To: Wizard

TOP SECRET​

Wizard, it is all a misunderstanding. You must amputate your negative feelings and move on.

Your cpf is safe.

I intended to return it to you when you are 65.

Return all invoices.

Come back and work harder.

Stop flirting with my secretary.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since your boss is a crook you must be a crook too and run away with a lorry full of his fake goods. He cannot go police so he also lan lan. Like that you can retire liow.

Your ideas is the BEST. The boss dare them to report, steal the good and dare the BOSS to report. WHO DARE WHO!!!!:smile::biggrin::biggrin: