• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abdul Karim Mohamad jailed for stealing 11 live crabs worth $800 from tank at Punggol seafood restaurant

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have gone thru such discussion before, no? I did explain to u no one one race is perfect. But now u blame Islam and badmouthed the Prophet. I shall stop here. No point arguing with u. Since u think ur religion i.e. xtianity is perfect and no flaws in the bible, :rolleyes: tat xtians are perfect:roflmao:, ok lah. Up to u lah. Bicara sama mu betul capek.
This is not about other religion. This is about how Islam breeds people with no conscience like the crab stealer and my fartface ugly hijabi neighbour who happened to fart loudly in front of pretty neighbour’s flat just now. Such lowly ugly human being, if they r not killing others in jihad, they r terrorizing their neighbours just simply bcoz they do not like their own ugly reflection in the mirror n needed to paint pretty ppl bad. 9E42E638-D303-4761-98C3-C9CEA7AC95CE.jpeg

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not about other religion. This is about how Islam breeds people with no conscience like the crab stealer and my fartface ugly hijabi neighbour who happened to fart loudly in front of pretty neighbour’s flat just now. Such lowly ugly human being, if they r not killing others in jihad, they r terrorizing their neighbours just simply bcoz they do not like their own ugly reflection in the mirror n needed to paint pretty ppl bad.

**Yawn**

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not about other religion. This is about how Islam breeds people with no conscience like the crab stealer and my fartface ugly hijabi neighbour who happened to fart loudly in front of pretty neighbour’s flat just now. Such lowly ugly human being, if they r not killing others in jihad, they r terrorizing their neighbours just simply bcoz they do not like their own ugly reflection in the mirror n needed to paint pretty ppl bad.
The weird thing is, germany accepts one million of them, preferring them over chinese. I can attest these syrians are hard working productive people and over time, will assimilate very well into germany's society.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah. Most Muslims are not evil. I guess the ignorant are being brainwashed by Western propaganda. Oh ya....Syed is not a Muslim. He dont believe the existence of the Prophet, pbuh.
The crux of the faith is believe in One God.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
The weird thing is, germany accepts one million of them, preferring them over chinese. I can attest these syrians are hard working productive people and over time, will assimilate very well into germany's society.
I worked with one of these Syrians closely at Dubai. She was a Truly horrible hypocrite, also a hijabi. The hijab for her was a fashionable disguise at pretending to be good, but a truly rotten person resides beneath that mask. What she did was also too disturbing and unpleasant to share.