• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Love for Singaporean Humility.

hardwood

Hello there! I don't know what happen but for some reason why do you have to put an icon of a "poo" on the section about religion? hope you don't mind my asking. Is it a trash for you? Well, then its your opinion too, this is your site.
Anyways..... I have high regards with Singaporean people who knows their God. One time my friend visited a church in your country and he happened to go to that church of his same belief just to ask what time the service will be on Sunday, and to his great surprise... there were no janitors who cleaned the church but church member whom to think have high positions on big companies and some who are affluent on their city. Humility is really practiced in your place. Different from the case here in our country, most find it awkward to do those task if you have high position in the society. Kudos! to those people. You have shown a great example!!!!