• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

41% more singaporeans lost their job in 3rd quarter this year

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree! but you don't always use your father still work at 90. If he is manual worker and getting $1,000/mth then the comparison is appropriate.

Singapore is an equal opportunity society. Anyone can become successful if they set their minds to it.

However, no government can guarantee equal outcomes. Some people are superior to others. It's just a fact of life. You can't blame the PAP for that. It's the way nature shuffles the cards.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U know I'm starting to suspect Leong Sam was not a business owner or millionaire entrepreneur.... rather he is some sort of middle management guy,a bit higher than the other managers and supervisors but just a corporate stooge who later ran away to Australia with a nice retirement package.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also suspect he is PAP's IB and sold his Biz to PAP?

U know I'm starting to suspect Leong Sam was not a business owner or millionaire entrepreneur.... rather he is some sort of middle management guy,a bit higher than the other managers and supervisors but just a corporate stooge who later ran away to Australia with a nice retirement package.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
世事真真假假, if you believe the whole truth you are no different from a monkey. ha! Ha! Ha! :smile:

Truth is a oxymoron here.I know most people do tell some stories here and there..fabricate a bit here and there.but iv never heard so much stories and crap come from one person.I never read Lee kuan yew books before but I think his book only slightly more horsecrap than this guy's crap.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you believe I work as a translator in jap occupation time?

Truth is a oxymoron here.I know most people do tell some stories here and there..fabricate a bit here and there.but iv never heard so much stories and crap come from one person.I never read Lee kuan yew books before but I think his book only slightly more horsecrap than this guy's crap.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you believe I work as a translator in jap occupation time?

U have to convince me first by telling us hundreds of stories about ur jap translator days...and then tell us how we can succeed in life if we learn to think out of the box and find opportunities to get ahead during jap occupation and remember to vote for PAP

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I'm not writing my autobiography here I'm running an internet forum where people can adopt various personas to suit whatever mood they're in.

If you think my Leongsam moniker fabricates stuff you'd be even more horrified with my other monikers who have never uttered a single iota of truth. At least Leongsam has his more lucid moments.