• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 laukuaybus & a pinoy capt - finish the story pls

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my poor li'l brother leetahsar was just dicharged from the hospital after days of gruelling cum milking sexsion. he was doing a "national service" by donating his precious seed as the sperm bank was dry and depleted.

as a gesture and appreciation, his larger n more evil brother - moi - brought him for a sumptuous seafood buffet this afternoon at a posh hotel along orchard road.

so here's the story that i would love u to finish:

while feasting on the pacific clams, raw oysters, salmon & other sashimi and etc, etc, we noticed a table with 3 sexy laukuaybus tai tais.

one of them beckoned a chiohunk pinoy captain with big gazing eyes, fine features and was a hunk.

the captain approached their table, kneeled down to talk to him, laughed and walked away.

later the 3 laukuaybus eaten their fill, the pinoy capt came to them again. he put his left hand on one of the lkb's back, gently stroked it. then he put his other hand on antoher lkb's butt and goodness! grabbed it. the 3rd lkb had her hand full on the pinoy capt's crouch.....(now u continue the story):smile:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWVhn-ckIcE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWVhn-ckIcE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cutting up the pig!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was a real eye-opener for us. these days, laukuaybus are very opened and daring even in public.:eek:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was a real eye-opener for us. these days, laukuaybus are very opened and daring even in public.:eek:

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWVhn-ckIcE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Cutting up the pig!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm....do u hv a feeling that yellow peopel could be babaero11 in another nic - the gay pinoy from the palawan bitch?

seems that he's also more interested in the chiohunk hotel pinoy capt. LOL!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my poor li'l brother leetahsar was just dicharged from the hospital after days of gruelling cum milking sexsion. he was doing a "national service" by donating his precious seed as the sperm bank was dry and depleted.

as a gesture and appreciation, his larger n more evil brother - moi - brought him for a sumptuous seafood buffet this afternoon at a posh hotel along orchard road.

while feasting on the pacific clams, raw oysters, salmon & other sashimi and etc, etc, we noticed a table with 3 sexy laukuaybus tai tais.

one of them beckoned a chiohunk pinoy captain with big gazing eyes, fine features and was a hunk.

the captain approached their table, kneeled down to talk to him, laughed and walked away.

later the 3 laukuaybus eaten their fill, the pinoy capt came to them again. he put his left hand on one of the lkb's back, gently stroked it. then he put his other hand on antoher lkb's butt and goodness! grabbed it. the 3rd lkb had her hand full on the pinoy capt's crouch.....(now u continue the story):smile:

the 3 laukuaybus giggled while the pinoy capt was moaning. it was a pity i couldn't hear what they were talking but the giggling and moaning were loud enough which attracted some diners attention.

the open orgy was teminated as quickly as it was started. the 3 lkbs waved goodbye to the pinoy capt with one blowing a kiss and a few winks.

everyting was back to normal. pinoy capt zoomed off to the toilet.......:eek:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hmmm....do u hv a feeling that yellow peopel could be babaero11 in another nic - the gay pinoy from the palawan bitch?

seems that he's also more interested in the chiohunk hotel pinoy capt. LOL!:biggrin:

You are a moron.

You being made use of by the THIRD FORCE to destroy oppo unity, and you DIN EVEN REALIZE.

Go ahead and be a tool in their game. Can't be fucking bothered with scum and parent beater like you.

AND GO SUPPORT YOUR MOM AND DAD FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKED UP LIFE.

OTC

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a moron.

You being made use of by the THIRD FORCE to destroy oppo unity, and you DIN EVEN REALIZE.

Go ahead and be a tool in their game. Can't be fucking bothered with scum and parent beater like you.

AND GO SUPPORT YOUR MOM AND DAD FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKED UP LIFE.

OTC

wow! 3rd force! no kidding!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU THEN!:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...most are rather passive and conservative in the new kopitiam. the old flavour has been lost. well, too bad:(

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
A mature (over 40) lady gets pulled over for speeding...

Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?
: Ma'am, you were speeding.

Older Woman: Oh, I see.

Officer: Can I see your license please?

Older Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.

Officer: Don't have one?

Older Woman: Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving.

Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.

Older Woman: I can't do that.

Officer: Why not?

Older Woman: I stole this car.

Officer: Stole it?

Older Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.

Officer: You what?

Older Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see

The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please! The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Older woman: Is there a problem sir?

Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.

Older Woman: Murdered the owner?

Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.

The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.

Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?

Older Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.
The officer is quite stunned.

Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer.

The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.

Older Woman: Bet the liar told you I was speeding, too.

Don't Mess With Mature Ladies

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are many toyboys now flourishing in many different trades.

next time when u r in a posh restaurants where rich tai tais lkbs haunt, observe their mannerism with those cute waiters or capts.:wink: