• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

25 inspiring Oprah quotes

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
25 inspiring Oprah quotes

1. Everyone just wants to be seen.

2. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.

3. Live from the heart of yourself.

4. You can have it all. You just can't have it all at once.

5. You are not alone.

6. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.

7. Nobody but you is responsible for your life.

8. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

9. Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.

10. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

11. Turn your wounds into wisdom.

12. Don't wait for someone else to complete you. Jerry Maguire was just a movie.

13. We often block our own blessings because we don't recognize we're worthy enough.

14. You're worthy because you were born. You alone are enough.

15. I trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.

16. Try saying to your loved ones: "I see you. I hear you. And what you say matters to me."

17. Your life is speaking to you. What does it say?

18. Everybody has a calling, and your real job in life is to find it.

19. Be your best self.

20. Luck is preparation meeting opportunity.

21. There's always room to grow when you lead with the truth.

22. Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.

23. What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.

24. Use your life to serve the world.

25. Choose love over fear.