• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

20 underrated cars that will take you far

jw5

Loyal
1675344878368.png

Mazda CX-9​

There are tons of SUVs and crossovers to choose from, so what makes the CX-9 worth a second look? Car and Driver says it’s got plenty of Mazda’s “hallmark driving verve,” and they also praise the interior for its “near-luxury atmosphere.” If you need plenty of space but want a fun and nimble driver, this is your SUV.

jw5

Loyal
1675347797169.png

Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross​

If you want an SUV that stands out from the crowd, visually, the Eclipse Cross is a contender. It’s got a distinctive bar bisecting the rear window that contains the brake and taillights, making it impossible to confuse with any other vehicle out there. Top Gear says it drives a bit sedately for their tastes, but looks great doing it.

D

Deleted member 178254

Recently I got a 2017 Mazda CX-3, and I absolutely love it! The compact size makes it perfect for city driving, and it still offers plenty of room and comfort. If you're considering a versatile and stylish ride, the Mazda CX-3 is definitely worth checking out. Speaking about cars, if anyone has experience with Carolina Carports, I'd love to hear your thoughts and reviews.

Last edited by a moderator: