• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 PRC bitches fighting inside MRT .... DISGRACEFUL PRC BITCHES!!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
dis kind of fucking disgraceful PRC bitches.... u see many of them in our trains nowadays...fucking disgraceful commies bitches :mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

<embed src="http://player.56.com/v_NjEzMjc3NzQ.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="405" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed>

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this incident happened in our MRT..

But then again, these PRC crows are capable of starting a riot even in an empty train..!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
dis kind of fucking disgraceful PRC bitches.... u see many of them in our trains nowadays...fucking disgraceful commies bitches :mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

5000 years of recorded civilisation and they're still behaving worse than animals. My dog better behaved [and a lot better looking] than those PRC whores. One of them looks like a pig!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, Sam you forgot how your adopted country was ruled by whites who bullied the aborigines, the original inhabitants of the land! At least our bumiputras are better taken care of by our government.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
5000 years of recorded civilisation and they're still behaving worse than animals. My dog better behaved [and a lot better looking] than those PRC whores. One of them looks like a pig!

Please don't insult your dog by comparing it against useless beasts :mad:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
possible the early chinese coming to singapore acted in similar manner. but british know hot to control them. now after many decades and generation, they have become more refine as singkies.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not in sg

You are not correct of course. Bus fights occur all over the world. In that confined space, close contacts among strangers tend to lead to unpleasant situations. However in Singapore, at least some people take action to stop the problem. Like our gahment - always eager to solve problems - even if the chair is not broken they must imagine it will be broken - sometimes unwittingly creating side effects. They can't be faulted for being pro-active.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DhSEfBfq7HQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I741jvpNw1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>