• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

12 year old girl lost in Geylang, guess the knight colour who saved her from shitskin rape?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those 2 kelings at the bus stop who looks like Mayfair regulars would have torn her panties and spread her labia lips apart if not for our Brown Knight.

bisdak

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the end of the day malays are fellow asians

Shit skin have asian fetish cant control themselves around asian children

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many good Samaritans in Geylang. I wonder if she would be that lucky if she got lost at Rifle Range Road at night? :sneaky:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many good Samaritans in Geylang. I wonder if she would be that lucky if she got lost at Rifle Range Road at night? :sneaky:
Geylang people go there prowl in case see their wife, daughter, mother or gin in any lorong.

Rifle range all the shitskin hide in the dark, her cb will be a curry creampie.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl was not lost nor did she seek help. Nor was she threatened by bangala. Abang was either a busy body or on a victim seeking mission.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
My car ran out of fuel on the expressway (my stupid mistake, didn't check the fuel level before starting out) many years ago. Stood on the road shoulder and tried to flag for help. No one stopped, of course... this is Singapore rush hour. After about 10 minutes, a pick-up driven by a Malay guy pulled over. He drove me to the nearest petrol station where he waited while I filled up a gallon bottle with petrol, and then drove me back to the expressway and dropped me off. What a guy!

Say what you like, there are some things the Malays do better than the others here in Singapore.