• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

11 Indians Who Fill Us With Pride With Their Massive Contributions To The World

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that Ang Mohs are the best and the Ah Nehs are a very close runner up.

The chinks aren't even in the race. They have achieved nothing despite 5000 years of recorded civilization.

The only thing they're good at is behaving worse than dogs!

Good job my fellow honorary chinese dog. We chinks are worse than dogs and have accomplished nothing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jamban Jaga,

You are racist doesn't mean everyone behaves like you. Much thanks for your massive contribution to this thread, I am so filled with INDIAN pride!

fuck off nigger you are the racist one to chinese and also all cos you suck shit skins doesn't mean everyone else is like you. Look at your title.

piggyheadshaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that Ang Mohs are the best and the Ah Nehs are a very close runner up.

The chinks aren't even in the race. They have achieved nothing despite 5000 years of recorded civilization.

The only thing they're good at is behaving worse than dogs!

I am a great and superior indian! Come kiss my ass!!

Jamban Jaga,

You are racist doesn't mean everyone behaves like you. Much thanks for your massive contribution to this thread, I am so filled with INDIAN pride!

Yes Indian pride! I am a superior indian while you are an inferior chink pretending to be an indian. You will now be my slave and kiss my ass.