• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“When the Opposition does it, it’s not unaccountable.” – Low Thia Khiang

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salam 1Singapore !

EXCLUSIVE!!! 绝对独家! 绝对震撼! 绝对劲爆! EXPLOSIVE!!!

Finally, for the very first time in 1Singapore history, the very exclusive and very explosive one-on-one uncensored interview between a “First World” “Opposition” leader and a First World angmoh interviewer which everyone has been anticipating so breathlessly is here. Hopefully, this interview will shed some light into the mind and conscience of a “First World” “Opposition” leader, and why he is misbehaving so mindlessly and so consciencelessly during the Hawkergate scandal:

The Frost / Low Interview 2013

[video=youtube;vFHYiOfBRng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHYiOfBRng[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHYiOfBRng

Frost:
Towkay, regarding the Hawkergate, it seems to me that someone in your “good office” is running a cover-up. They couldn’t have expressed it more clearly than that. Could they?

The Towkay:
Look! Let me stop you right there. You’re doing something here which I’m not doing, and I will not do throughout this entire broadcast. You’re quoting me out of context, out of order. And I might add, I’ve participated in all this interview, without a single note in front of me.

Frost:
But it’s your life, Towkay.

Now, Towkay, you’ve always maintained that the cleaning at Blk 538 Bedok market was supposed to be a Spring Cleaning and you knew nothing about any of the Annual Cleaning until the parliament sitting on 9th July. But, the market had long been scheduled to be closed for 5 days, with all that scaffolding and canvas arrangement between your “good office” and the hawkers.

Now, do you seriously expect us to believe that you have no knowledge that it was supposed to be an Annual Cleaning?

The Towkay:
None…………I believe it will take 5 days just to clean the floor. And the scaffolding and canvas were also needed to help our contractors for cleaning the floor purposes, in accordance to our First World requirement.

Frost:
But the scaffolding and canvas were being paid by the hawkers themselves after your Mr Tai had met with the hawkers many times, told them that your “good office” would not pay for it and demanded them to pay instead. That’s not normally the way scaffolding and canvas fees were being delivered?

The Towkay:
Look, I’ve made statement to this effect before. All that was Syvliar and Prata’s business. I knew nothing about our Mr Tai’s meetings with the hawkers…………Ok. Fine, fine….You make your conclusion there and I stated my view…Now,…..

…..LET’S MOVE ON !!!

Frost:
No, no…Hold on a minute……All right, if Syvliar and Prata were really the ones responsible, when you subsequently found out about it, why didn’t you call for any further investigation and have their innocence or guilt be proven?

Isn’t that just a cover-up of another kind?

The Towkay is struggling for air….His face is ravaged…..

The Towkay:
Maybe I should’ve done that. Maybe I should’ve called all the Hammerrhoid CEC members into my office and said,

‘Here are your 2 liars. Haul them down to the dock, finger print them and throw them out of the Hammerrhoid HQ and the 1Singapore Parliament!’

But I’m just not made that way. These Hammerrhoids, Syvliar and Prata, I knew their loyalties. They’ve been following every single of my orders very obediently and very blindly since they were just kids.

Yeah, but you know, politically, the pressure on me by the Hammerrhoid zombies is not to let them go, that became overwhelming! So I did it. I cover up one arm, then I cover up the other, and I'm not a good tailor!

And I’ve always maintained – what they were doing, despite all the malicious harms and deliberate hardships caused to the hawkers – what we’re all doing was not unconscientious.

When you’re in office, you have to do a lot of things that are not always, in the strictest sense of conscience, truthful and honest. But you do them because they’re in the greater interests of our party.

Frost:
Alright wait, wait just so I understand correctly….. Are you really saying that there are certain situations where the Leader of a First World Opposition and First World public office holders can decide whether it’s in the interest of his own party to do something that’s untruthful and dishonest, and then refuse to account for it?

The Towkay:
I’m saying that when the PAP lies to the people and refuses to account for it, then it is unaccountable.

But when the Opposition does it, that means, it’s not unaccountable.

Frost shocked in disbelief with this “First World” reply……

Frost:
I’m sorry?......

The Towkay:
That’s what I believe………………

Hammerrhoid zombies sighing in shock and defeat in the background:
Oh my god!!!......

The Towkay continues:
………But I realise that no other Opposition party in Singapore shares that view.

Frost leans forward:
So, in that case ….will you accept then….to clear the air once and for all….that you’re also part of the cover-up, and that you were also being untruthful, dishonest, conscienceless, and did lie to the people?

The Towkay’s face in close up. Staring……Frozen…..

Frost’s crew, triumphant and vindicated, in the background:
Oh my god! We got him!

Hammerrhoid zombies trembling in fear and pissing in the background:
Oh shit! He’s going to blow!

The Towkay stares. Ravaged. Is about to speak, when…..

………to be continued……………..

Barisan PAP-WP: Towards a 1Singapore Parliament !

Last edited: