• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We only wants to watch World cup

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear singtel and starhub,

i writes to you as a football fans. Please show us all world cup matches this year.

Please note that I write only "matches". We don't needs any other channels like:
1) "bench area" view for the both sides' substitute bench and managers,
2) the "tactical" top-down view where we can only see which player is balding.
3) "Beckham" view to show him for full 90 minutes (or "Christiano Ronaldo" view etc).

I know singaporean telco/ISP very high tech can show all this. probably last time you can charge us more for these channels we didnt choose to subscribe.

Just show us the Live game from the match camera view. This way your bid can become cheaper. And then we can all watch the world cup this year.

Thank you!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about just live pictures? like how Channel 5 and channel 8 news reporting the score after the matches? hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That should be cheap, hehehe.