• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Yap, your help needed...

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
naidu.jpg

Is this Naidu or Jeyaretnam?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
naidu.jpg

Is this Naidu or Jeyaretnam?

Are you kidding? That KJ, his pics are all over Internet & SPH + MediaCorp news, and his face resembles his dad, you can tell mah.

:confused: Why you asked something obvious?

Naidu's pic must be somewhere in my video / photos from late JBJ's wake & funeral, but I am not very sure which is him also, he is one of the few RP faces that are there, I may have mixed up and can not be sure, so better don't depend on me to tell you right answer.

:p

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course I have my reasons.

I'm not the nutcase that PAP and IMH tried to make me out to be.:eek:

7723267.jpg

7723271.jpg

Are you kidding? That KJ, his pics are all over Internet & SPH + MediaCorp news, and his face resembles his dad, you can tell mah.

:confused: Why you asked something obvious?

Naidu's pic must be somewhere in my video / photos from late JBJ's wake & funeral, but I am not very sure which is him also, he is one of the few RP faces that are there, I may have mixed up and can not be sure, so better don't depend on me to tell you right answer.

:p

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for clarifying the issue. I have received a bunch of emails accusing me of incorrectly identifying Naidu in the photo. No doubt they come from fellow Tamil terrorists.
Yes, Naidu does look a bit like Kenneth Jeyaretnam as they are both butt ugly.

Here in the USA, we are looking forward to giving this guy Naidu a good water-boarding.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see! Very Good!

Ask KJ's senior lawyer brother PJ, the ex-president of law soc to sue SPH pants off! That's an attempt to make KJ lost elections by smearing his image with TERRORIST NAME.

This will be a BIGGY law suit. Congrats to RP & KJ, got few million $ election expenses sponsored by SPH liao. They can sue TT Durai then the Jeyaretnams should also so them for DEFAMATION. :wink::p:biggrin:

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can they spare some of the defamation proceeds to sponsor me to stand as an independent candidate in Potong Pasir (if I still alive)?

I have some very tough questions to ask in Parliament!:cool:

I see! Very Good!

Ask KJ's senior lawyer brother PJ, the ex-president of law soc to sue SPH pants off! That's an attempt to make KJ lost elections by smearing his image with TERRORIST NAME.

This will be a BIGGY law suit. Congrats to RP & KJ, got few million $ election expenses sponsored by SPH liao. They can sue TT Durai then the Jeyaretnams should also so them for DEFAMATION. :wink::p:biggrin:

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way things are going who is going to want to be seen with Philip Jeyaretnam? Who knows if he is involved? Hmmm...

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially when it doesn't matter really who is President of the Law Society!

For it is the bitch Yashodhara Dhoraisingam that's running the fuck show?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for clarifying the issue. I have received a bunch of emails accusing me of incorrectly identifying Naidu in the photo. No doubt they come from fellow Tamil terrorists.
Yes, Naidu does look a bit like Kenneth Jeyaretnam as they are both butt ugly.

Here in the USA, we are looking forward to giving this guy Naidu a good water-boarding.

I must say that they are at it again, picking the worst photos of opposition party leaders to print. This picture of KJ is looking very uneasy and unnatural. I am sure they had picked it deliberately to match the kind of impression they were trying to give Singaporeans out of this arms deal news linking to RP.

On the other hand try to figure out how much do you think LKy & Ass Loong will try to sue defamation damages for if another country's state own papers published their photos globally on Internet and labled Osama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussien? US$30M:confused::wink: