• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone know the man in this video?

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKhXFYP76g

This man go around fucking people wife.... I am not telling lies... I am the husband of the woman... she dump me n the kid to with this fucker man! FYI, this woman is vietnamese... she after coming here... get used of the life... n decided to find a richer man! Anyone have the man contact call me at 66181529!

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EIhEgWFbO8Q&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EIhEgWFbO8Q&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This man go around fucking people wife.... I am not telling lies... I am the husband of the woman... she dump me n the kid to with this fucker man!

Perhaps she left you because you couldn't satisfy her. You only have yourself to blame for that. :rolleyes:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
lightblue77;333504... get used of the life... n decided to find a richer man! Anyone have the man contact call me at 66181529![/QUOTE said:
Doesn't look rich to me... u mean less poor than u? :confused::biggrin:

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have already put down my phone number... nothing to scare.. cos i m not guilty of anything.... anyone know that man or his family (the sisters or mother) tell them i am waiting for the bro/son!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lor, she's not pretty at all, not even a 5 for me, LOL

Instead of wasting time finding the man, spend more time with your children lah, you are fortunate to have them.

Just take it as a blessing, this type of woman wont find happiness 1 :wink::wink::wink:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
before I can give advises, can I go home first ? my office here can not access youtube :o:o

BTW you sure your number real or not, last time somebody left number like that turn out to be Singapore Casket :mad:

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
before I can give advises, can I go home first ? my office here can not access youtube :o:o

BTW you sure your number real or not, last time somebody left number like that turn out to be Singapore Casket :mad:

dun believe call me... this number is registered with starhub (digital voice)... and i will answer the call; if u call... provided you know the guy or his family..

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Lightblue. Let go la. No point chasing back this gal. Let say u win the 1 to 1. Aft dat? What? If you wan VN gals, there are others waiting for your love. Got a frn who has lots of VN gals. I think he knows them through a website. I can give you if you PM me. I believe if the gal truly loves you, she will come back on her own.

Hope you find true happiness.
!&!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
which cat dont eat fish ? why not blame the fish for swiming into the cat's mouth ?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rumsfeld-Bum--8670.jpg

You mean this homeless man ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I found this thread from here:

http://deluxeforums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2546611

Ts is this how u look like? Someone posted your photos

767481264_030f65d63b_b.jpg