• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poly student (not grad) can earn $8000 per month.. can you?

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
in campus with his student mates? maybe the rental is low and stduent staff salary is also low.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
in campus with his student mates? maybe the rental is low and stduent staff salary is also low.

So is there anything preventing a normal person (non-student) from setting up a food stall in a school campus?

Think there is some serious earning potential there

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro CPT (NS) BRANDON,

How come you put your NS rank in your SBF nick? :confused: :*:

Does it help you in anyway pulling rank or what in SBF? :eek: :rolleyes:

Just curious. Sorry, I very blur one. No angry okay? :smile: :p :biggrin:

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read carefully

The polytechnic provided $3,000 as seed funding under its EnterpriZe! program, while Ian himself raised a “five figure sum” from his family in order to get the business started.

He had family chipped in 5 figure sum help plus $8000 in sales. After deducting salaries and rent, maybe left a few hundred?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro CPT (NS) BRANDON,

How come you put your NS rank in your SBF nick? :confused: :*:

Does it help you in anyway pulling rank or what in SBF? :eek: :rolleyes:

Just curious. Sorry, I very blur one. No angry okay? :smile: :p :biggrin:

I do so in order to show everyone the importance of having strong commitment to NS and Total Defence.

Even though I am a civilian, I am proud of being an NSman and am actively involved in NS activities.

I feel we should all be proud of being NSmen and having a stake in our country's defence and protection. In order to secure our future together, we should join ranks and vote out the PAP in Punggol East!

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do so in order to show everyone the importance of having strong commitment to NS and Total Defence.

Even though I am a civilian, I am proud of being an NSman and am actively involved in NS activities.

I feel we should all be proud of being NSmen and having a stake in our country's defence and protection. In order to secure our future together, we should join ranks and vote out the PAP in Punggol East!

Bro CPT (NS) BRANDON,

Thank you for your kind explanation. It is much appreciated. :smile: :wink:

I used to think and believe in what you posted in your reply. :rolleyes: :cool:

However, since the government started the pro-foreigner policies at the expense of Singaporeans, I begin to doubt why I should be proud at all. In fact, I begin to feel ashame of being made a sucker. :( :o

Now with so many foreigners in our midst, I wonder for who are we slaving away our prime 2 / 2.5 years? To rub salt into wound, I also wonder why PRs do not need to serve their time as well. 2nd generation PR could conveniently walk away when the time arrive to serve only to return to seek employment with ease. :mad: :mad:

Yes, I hope an opposition party could win the Punggol East BE too! :smile: :wink:

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro CPT (NS) BRANDON,

Thank you for your kind explanation. It is much appreciated. :smile: :wink:

I used to think and believe in what you posted in your reply. :rolleyes: :cool:

However, since the government started the pro-foreigner policies at the expense of Singaporeans, I begin to doubt why I should be proud at all. In fact, I begin to feel ashame of being made a sucker. :( :o

Now with so many foreigners in our midst, I wonder for who are we slaving away our prime 2 / 2.5 years? To rub salt into wound, I also wonder why PRs do not need to serve their time as well. 2nd generation PR could conveniently walk away when the time arrive to serve only to return to seek employment with ease. :mad: :mad:

Yes, I hope an opposition party could win the Punggol East BE too! :smile: :wink:

Bro, you are right. PRs should have to serve NS as well. Those who become a PR before the age of 30 should be serving 2 years, while those who become a PR before 35 should serve at least 1 year. If they are not combat fit, at least serve in an admin/logistics vocation.

Singapore's defence is our duty but sadly we are now having to defend foreigners. Let's not forget though, that more than half of the people on this island are still Singaporeans, and when we defend the foreigners, we are defending the locals too. That's how I try to see it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Capt Brandon, you must be one of those siao on fuckers that reservists like to hate when go back in camp.
NS has lost it's meaning bro....btw my reservist rank is MAJ....so call me sir and knock it down twenty!