• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't have to dump all your beans in the grinder. The idea of a separate grinder is precisely the opposite - grind as you need. And if you wish to switch to other beans, you can do so immediately. This is unlike fully auto machine when grinder is built into the brewing machine. You just can't scoop out every bean from the built-in grinder, because you can't reach the end of the funnel.
If i used pregrinded coffee powder, it's ok to use with gaggia twin baby right.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Must also indicate it's BIG project. And multiple trips needed. Big boss also part of project and every project member is expected to work late, possibly until morning.

What you all talking about in codes? I driving now very difficult to read and re-read.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i used pregrinded coffee powder, it's ok to use with gaggia twin baby right.

Of course it's okay. It's called ground coffee, anyway. The only problem is once ground, i.e. in powder form, the coffee must be consumed immediately. There is no way to keep ground coffee without sacrificing the taste and aroma.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course it's okay. It's called ground coffee, anyway. The only problem is once ground, i.e. in powder form, the coffee must be consumed immediately. There is no way to keep ground coffee without sacrificing the taste and aroma.

Thanks bro, now i talk also machiam like barista laew. My old office start renovation tomorrow and after somgkran die die also must have one machine.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ehh, how do you guys upload picture here directly from iPhone?

Was taught by Winsor save images in photo storage providers then copy the link and simply paste. I use Photobucket.

Wonder where's Winsor?

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, upload from photobucket i know lah, i thought can direct from iPhone upload to here, not using other upload pictures webby, sigh...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, upload from photobucket i know lah, i thought can direct from iPhone upload to here, not using other upload pictures webby, sigh...
Directly from iphone lah. Just go to the app store and search for photobucket. You no need to go the the photobucket website. The iphone photobucket application take care of the cut and paste shortcut. Try it. If I who is a IT gong kia can do it, think everyone can do it liaoz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, today feeling a little tired. Stop by at my favorite fishball/fish dumpling noodle soup. Order 1 Kway Tiow Sen Yai Piset but still hungry. Order another Baa Mee Piset and also 1 coke plus extra fish dumpling. Total damage is THB 100.

5706217a.jpg

Kway Teow Sen Yai
97f67808.jpg

Baa Mee
19e24e30.jpg

Finish first bowl and then order second bowl. Really addicted to the fish dumpling (Pla Giow).

ALMK, this is how I post the photo. Upload using photobucket with iphone and then copy and paste the IMG code.

Now at home and had my shower but still feeling full and sleepy. Think today just stay at home at watch Cable TV. Every month pay for cable TV but never really watch TV.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like Thai baa mee haeng. Never miss it when I'm in Thailand. So much better than Singapore bak chor mee or wanton mee versions. Then there's Thai yandofoo. The way they pronounce it sounds like handsome, who? To Teochew and Hokkien ears. It's usually beehoon soup set without much choice unless you pay more or add more ingredients, not much more choice too, but it's more delicious. The chili and sweet sauce are all in the soup to make it purplish pink. You can try that mix in Singapore too. I've tried before with my Thai GF. She dumped her chili and sweet sauce into her Singapore yongtaohu and stirred it up Thai style. Well, good makeshift.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have it in my Nokia E72. I need to go look for it. I also miss this. wait hor today I working so hard still in office surfing SBF

tokay.....tokay.....tokay......tokay.....tokay.......remember.....tokay.....tokay......tokay........don't forget.....tokay.....tokay

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight went for a Thai-dish dinner in Taiwan, called Little Chiangmai. Order Thai fried kway teow, pat pak boon, tom yam plaa etc. Nabeh, all lousy imitations.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
tokay.....tokay.....tokay......tokay.....tokay.......remember.....tokay.....tokay......tokay........don't forget.....tokay.....tokay

I have it in my MacBook finally. I was having much trouble to transfer from my very old E72 to the new MacBook so the delay sorry la.

How to transfer to you Pii KYP?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a thread dedicated to living in Thailand omit such an important video information ?

For the sake of the curious bystanders:

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/22665367?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/22665367">Inside Nataree Massage, Bangkok</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user3497373">RedNightCity</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

No 'XXX', but remember to up my points. At least let me have an idea how many secret bystanders in this thread :smile:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey guys one of my thai frens is working in some club in korea. I don't think it's those lub sup bar type of club but i'm just curious about the working conditions in korea and the pay and of course the currency rates. I don't think the won has that high of a currency rate and you know the language spoken in there is korean and not english. So the only reason i can think why someone would want to work in korea would be just to experience life in another country and live in a 1st world country i assume south korea is first world.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey guys one of my thai frens is working in some club in korea. I don't think it's those lub sup bar type of club but i'm just curious about the working conditions in korea and the pay and of course the currency rates. I don't think the won has that high of a currency rate and you know the language spoken in there is korean and not english. So the only reason i can think why someone would want to work in korea would be just to experience life in another country and live in a 1st world country i assume south korea is first world.

Surely the pay in Korea is much more than in Thailand