• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JusticeMHA and Cecilia Sue

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor picture quality as I was seated quite far away. I think that guy with Cecilia is this Koh guy.

Scroobal, I hormat you for this sentence. After I read this sentence that I straight away upload the photo.

"What the fourth estate of society has failed repeatedly to do, others must step in. There must be more quality eyes and ears in this forum, then the entire media in Singapore put together. "

Sorry Bro, but you cannot just anyhow snap a photo and tell us KHE and CS are in it. Based on the other photo of CS shown in the other post, none of the girls in your picture looks like her. The Chinese man does not look at KHE at all!

Who is that Indian man talking on the mobile phone anyway?

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
nCrI6.jpg

If this Hong guy is in the network of Oracle and so is Ms Sue, he provided her the contacts and she close the deals. Do they share the commissions?

Prostitution itself (exchanging sex for money) is legal, but most surrounding activities (such as soliciting in a public place, operating a brothel and other forms of pimping) are illegal.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job TS and keen observations from Scroobal.

KHE dare to write he has prestigious career in SPF when after 10 years of service, he quit as an ASP knowing that he will never out do his peers. If his is a prestigious career, I wonder what will LY, AK and LWH write in their CV? Normal SPF career?

Quite surprised he can climb up so high in IT industry and screw so many OLs. Maybe IT sector not much local talent.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
First sentence is interesting, especially the latter part of the sentence:p Got FRs in the sister forum bo:confused::o:p

KHE did not only protect CS but other IT ladies covering MHA. He is just trying to protect the innocent and their privacy. And it is normal for KHE to maintain cordial relationship with old friends and MHA officers as he needs to understand their needs and secure the contracts. It is part of business.

I think it is unfair for you to leak such things online as it may destroy the family of KHE. Every boss has a right to protect their subordinates.

Last edited:

JusticeMHA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa! Exciting! Terima kasih tuan HellAngel for creating a thread with my forum ID and the compliments ... in making me much younger. But tolong tolong don't insult me with that bodoh fair gay looking KHE! I think I am better off as Goh Beng Seng.

Any way, you probably missed my subsequent posting more than a week ago in MHA Power Struggle that named Koh (KHE), Lim and RT, and their relationship with CS. RT was never reporting to KHE but Lim. In fact, they are from different business units in Oracle.

From my sources and investigation, my point has been consistently that there is no improper relationship charge, let alone sex and woman, against PL and NBG. That could have been the substance of the original malicious complaint that has since been proven unfounded. Notice what TCH said in the recent parliament - action will be taken against the complainant if a false allegation has been made. This is typical pappies way of warming the ground.

However, after the arrests and further probing, what CPIB found was lots of entertainment, golf and gifts involving few GLCs especially NCS. One wonders why this was never reported in MSM, and hardly any mention in social media, especially since many in NCS were called up and even arrested.

Remember which website was the first to publish CS' photo? None other than SingTel-owned InSing.com. I exposed NCS' culpable involvement in this CPIB probe more than a week ago in the*So She is Cecilia Sue thread, and questioned whether it was a diversion tactic by SingTel to protect her NCS. Few days later, InSing.com removed the photo/article, even without a Shanmugam style of lawyer letter.

Nonetheless, I may be wrong. There are different versions out there including Scroobal's. We shall see.

GoldenDragon, spot on as usual, KHE and NBG were from the same squad in "C" course. In fact, same LMS and even university classmates.

Katongboy77, you put SID/ISD/CPIB/PID to shame. That is indeed CS. And I verified with source that knows KHE that that is KHE. Better still, right side of KHE is his wife. Your photo seems to be a still grab from a video. Can you post the entire video? Are there more people at the dinner? Also, since the guy in the foreground facing you did not notice you taking video, I suspect you were not in the restaurant, may be outside. Meaning it was not coincidental but you were there staking out for them - a paid job. By SingTel or NCS?

Captainxerox, IMHO, this is exactly what we are seeing now. Many malicious complaints and throwing of name of the "guilty ones" are by competitions in this anonymous and DMZ Internet world, that even gutter journalism MSM is getting their stories from.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh okay ..... u say one... wahahahaha :biggrin:

23uwmc5.jpg

Wa! Exciting! Terima kasih tuan HellAngel for creating a thread with my forum ID and the compliments ... in making me much younger. But tolong tolong don't insult me with that bodoh fair gay looking KHE! I think I am better off as Goh Beng Seng.

Any way, you probably missed my subsequent posting more than a week ago in MHA Power Struggle that named Koh (KHE), Lim and RT, and their relationship with CS. RT was never reporting to KHE but Lim. In fact, they are from different business units in Oracle.

From my sources and investigation, my point has been consistently that there is no improper relationship charge, let alone sex and woman, against PL and NBG. That could have been the substance of the original malicious complaint that has since been proven unfounded. Notice what TCH said in the recent parliament - action will be taken against the complainant if a false allegation has been made. This is typical pappies way of warming the ground.

However, after the arrests and further probing, what CPIB found was lots of entertainment, golf and gifts involving few GLCs especially NCS. One wonders why this was never reported in MSM, and hardly any mention in social media, especially since many in NCS were called up and even arrested.

Remember which website was the first to publish CS' photo? None other than SingTel-owned InSing.com. I exposed NCS' culpable involvement in this CPIB probe more than a week ago in the*So She is Cecilia Sue thread, and questioned whether it was a diversion tactic by SingTel to protect her NCS. Few days later, InSing.com removed the photo/article, even without a Shanmugam style of lawyer letter.

Nonetheless, I may be wrong. There are different versions out there including Scroobal's. We shall see.

GoldenDragon, spot on as usual, KHE and NBG were from the same squad in "C" course. In fact, same LMS and even university classmates.

Katongboy77, you put SID/ISD/CPIB/PID to shame. That is indeed CS. And I verified with source that knows KHE that that is KHE. Better still, right side of KHE is his wife. Your photo seems to be a still grab from a video. Can you post the entire video? Are there more people at the dinner? Also, since the guy in the foreground facing you did not notice you taking video, I suspect you were not in the restaurant, may be outside. Meaning it was not coincidental but you were there staking out for them - a paid job. By SingTel or NCS?

Captainxerox, IMHO, this is exactly what we are seeing now. Many malicious complaints and throwing of name of the "guilty ones" are by competitions in this anonymous and DMZ Internet world, that even gutter journalism MSM is getting their stories from.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh...justicemha, so ur source also tell u tat the charboh beside tat bodoh fair gay looking KHE is the wife izzit? :*:

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote first:biggrin:

Can't wait to share this with the bros here but need to register new nick first because this might be against the law?? I was hanging out with my buddies for dinner around katong area when I think I saw Cecilia Sue. Really looks like her but I am not sure. Looks quite good in real, esp when she smiles quite charming. The vibe she give like really very playful in bedroom kind.

katong1-Copy.jpg

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
JusticeMHA, if you know so much, you must have a real picture of her. how about sharing it here? :biggrin:

if Cecilia Sue is really innocent, she should hold a press conference. she shdn't keep silent... silence means admission. see what has happened to Yaw Shin Leong....

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
LMFAO at JusticeMHA's post here. Singtel and NCS going after KHE/CS/JusticeMHA?? LOL. Might as well say Hell Angel and Scroobal also planted by Singtel to discredit KHE and Oracle?? Sam Leong also funded by NCS?? Funny to see you trying to defend the indefensible.

Katongboy maybe the PI employed by either spouse of KHE and CS to track their movements?? PI low budget no eat dinner? Katongboy, when you get photos of KHE pumping CS pm some of the bros here lah. Haha.

Who the hell would care if little pricks like KHE and NBG are squad mates or went to uni together? And who would know that the person sitting beside KHE is the wife? Think only KHE himself. Hahaha...self-pwned.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it, if JusticeMHA is not KHE then he would not bother reply and just let us speculate here. I guess JusticeMHA/KHE must be shocked to see himself here so he thought long and hard and whack his reply here to defend himself (or the innocent). Quite natural. At least he is putting up a fight.

*The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.*

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it, if JusticeMHA is not KHE then he would not bother reply and just let us speculate here. I guess JusticeMHA/KHE must be shocked to see himself here so he thought long and hard and whack his reply here to defend himself (or the innocent). Quite natural. At least he is putting up a fight.

*The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.*

Well said. If not him, he wouldn't have bothered to reply and would have just chuckled in silence. He must be feeling the heat on him.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guy using handphone looks a little like David Rasif. Is he back in S'pore?

David Rasif? The rogue lawyer?

Runaway+Laywer+David+Rasif.jpg

Don't really look alike leh. Anyway, maybe is just me. I do not even think that KHE was the one in the photo but JusticeMHA seems to think so.

In any case, I wonder who is the syt over the left shoulder of that Indian man. The smile is quite nice.

Last edited:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should be the one with the back facing the camera (in pony tail directly behind the indian man)

JusticeMHA just affirmed that CS was there and how can he confirm the girl is CS based on the back view unless he was there himself?

Hey JusticeMHA, don't mind sharing who that girl over the left shoulder of the Indian leh. Can I know her even if I have no IT project for you guys to bid for? :p

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

From the news reports I have read, the complaint was lodged by a foreign company after losing a bid for a government tender to CPIB and that kick started the investigation. I believe the company would not have gone into details of who is screwing who but mentioned about entertainment, golf and gifts between the gov agency and the vendor who won the bid. It is then up to CPIB to probe further.

IIRC, NBG had admitted to having an improper relationship with the IT lady, whom we all know by now is one Cecilia Sue. So you are telling me now that their improper relationship does not involve SEX? This is Sammyboy forum. If you want to con kids, please go to fuckwarezone next time to post.

Last edited: