• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M Ravi to be declared mentally unsound?

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People go canyons and yell to relieve stress/ frustrations... singapore got no canyons, mount faber full of courting couples, so he go temple? :biggrin:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q. WHAT IS WRONG WITH Mr WrONG?

A. Mr Wong was indecently exposed for flagrantly WINGING his way into the courthouse. Two WrONGs don't make a wRIGHT!

The FLIGHT towards justice should never be abated.

:biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are too much distortion to these WINDS. I may want to record a video interview to set things right.

1st the Dr Fones isn't really the bad guy, he actually help Ravi a lot but not everyone knows the whole truth including especially Ravi himself.

The friends a round Ravi is a collective group of nanny to baby-sit this big boy. From the bottom of my heart I feel sorry for Dr Fones that websites including TOC & TR & RP are causing him to get flamed. Ravi launched lots of wrongly aimed ammo at the doctor. I can sincerely say that without his help the by-election application would had been a total deserter giving famiLEE LEEgime a big laugh. The nanny group actually worked with Dr. Fones and I was the person who fetched Ravi to his clinic as he had initially strongly refused to go for his own good.

The fortunate thing is tides are all turning against LEEgime, and heavens helped people who fights them.

:wink:

DON"T FALL for LEEgime's oldest classic tactic of DISTRACTION, the issue is the bastard LEEgime tried to cheat the people by hanging on the Hougang By-Election forever - not about the lawyer who kicked their ass and forced them to hold the election. Focus on the national issue instead of Ravi!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the part of why Dr had to inform Law Soc, there was a hearing to disbar Ravi from practice previously, after the LEEgime mata arrested charged and imprisoned him in IMH. The result of that hearing was Ravi was given conditional renewal of Practice Certificate that he have to receive medication and treatment as well periodic reviews by this Dr. Fones, who has the obligation to inform law soc in case this talented big boy missed his medication and get broken by work stress. Doctor is merely discharging his professional obligation just as lawyers have their own professional obligation to inform law soc and court on certain things.

The realistic thing in life is this, we can fall sick some times and be on MC, e.g. if UY Lao Sai this is just part of live being a living body in this universe, admit the truth and accept the treatment and there is nothing too egoistic necessary. Lao Sai mean Lao Sai, if people can smell it, they know you had a Lao Sai, and denying it does not help much. :biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

Re: Dr Calvin Fones Soon Leng Vs Ravi s/o Madasamy S6913333i ( M. Ravi

http://www.med.nus.edu.sg/pcm/CVfonesSL.htm

http://www.singaporedoc.com/index.php/psychiatrist/dr-fones-soon-leng-calvin.html

Clinical Staff

Associate Professor, and
Senior Consultant Psychiatrist, NUH

ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR CALVIN FONES SOON LENG

[email protected]

M.B.B.S., M.Med.(Psych)

Dr Fones is a Associate Professor with the Department of Psychological Medicine, NUS and a senior consultant psychiatrist with NUH. He completed his basic medical and psychiatric training in Singapore and has undergone further subspecialty training in the US, at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland. He was awarded the China Medical Board Fellowship by NUS and completed the International Medical Scholars Program, awarded by the United States Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, with distinction.

Dr Fones has a special clinical and research interest in the nature and treatment of Anxiety disorders and Sexual disorders. He trained in Clinical Sexuality at the Center for Sexual and Marital Health in Cleveland and now runs a subspecialty clinic for treating sexual disorders at the Neuroscience Clinic, NUH. He also provides consultation-liaison services to the Men's clinic of the NUH Urology service, offering patients at NUH the benefit of multidisciplinary input in the management of erectile dysfunction and other sexual disorders.

He trained with the Anxiety Disorders Program at MGH, Harvard Dept. of Psychiatry and continues to do collaborative research in panic disorder, social phobia and other anxiety disorders. At the Anxiety Disorders Clinic at the Neuroscience Clinic, NUH, a comprehensive treatment approach is offered, including psychopharmacology and cognitive behavioural therapy.

Dr Fones is active in research and has had over 40 publications in various medical journals and books. He has won awards recognizing his research work including the Best Scientific Paper award at the 1998 ASEAN Congress for Psychiatry. Current clinical research he is involved in includes the evaluation of new drug treatments and repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (RTMS).

Membership in Medical and Psychiatric Associations

Singapore Psychiatric Association (Vice-President)
Singapore Medical Association
Singapore Association for Mental Health
Royal College of Psychiatrists (Inceptor)
American Psychiatric Association
American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality (SSSS)
Singapore Erectile Dysfunction Advisory Council and Training (Committee member)
Society for the Study of the Aging Male (Committee member)

International Advisory Committee

World Psychiatric Association, Educational Liaison Network (Singapore representative)
Asian Union against Depression, Committee member

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
The matter need not be distorted out of proportion just this thread title. Every lawyer gets some MC from time to time, written by their doctors, and these MC goes to the judges and if necessary the law soc. This is a norm.

For Ravi, when he over-worked on big cases, his stress may cause him to fly off the handle, and there is bunch of friends and doctor to help him. And he is always OK after taking some medicine. This is norm for everyone in life. No need all that big Wayang. OK?

M

Mdm Tang

Dr Calvin Fones Soon Leng Vs LAWSOC

M. Ravi Vs LAWSOC

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncleyap, would you support my thread about sigapore being a colony of china?

it is on the main page.

screw the indians, let them swim in the ganges, who cares about them. only china and being chinese matters.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one is going to believe that M.Ravi is mad unless there is a video to prove it otherwise.

There are too much distortion to these WINDS. I may want to record a video interview to set things right.

1st the Dr Fones isn't really the bad guy, he actually help Ravi a lot but not everyone knows the whole truth including especially Ravi himself.

The friends a round Ravi is a collective group of nanny to baby-sit this big boy. From the bottom of my heart I feel sorry for Dr Fones that websites including TOC & TR & RP are causing him to get flamed. Ravi launched lots of wrongly aimed ammo at the doctor. I can sincerely say that without his help the by-election application would had been a total deserter giving famiLEE LEEgime a big laugh. The nanny group actually worked with Dr. Fones and I was the person who fetched Ravi to his clinic as he had initially strongly refused to go for his own good.

The fortunate thing is tides are all turning against LEEgime, and heavens helped people who fights them.

:wink:

DON"T FALL for LEEgime's oldest classic tactic of DISTRACTION, the issue is the bastard LEEgime tried to cheat the people by hanging on the Hougang By-Election forever - not about the lawyer who kicked their ass and forced them to hold the election. Focus on the national issue instead of Ravi!

M

Mdm Tang

Not sure but possible .
Saw pictures of Ravi in Hindu Priest attire somewhere in this forum also .
Maybe , he was giving NMP Wong a reply ?