• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Btw in case anyone misunderstand that I was hounding him for a reply. No I was not. He was saying something in forum in effect about how nice he was to me and that's when I replied to him that he didn't even reply my pm.

ostrich_030706.jpg

Words from the ugliest ostrich ..yucks :*:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are a LIAR. Why don't you show my pm with date and your pm reply that you claimed to have? You love showing my ostrich pm don't you? Because there was no reply I.e no hew and no sound no music for months until much later than no choice sent reply when i highlighted in public.

Funny-angry-ostrich-feathers.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now everyone knows how dirty chootchiew is to play dirty tricks to show irrelevant pm
and dare to pass them off as proof. Only idiots are swindled by such wolves in sheep's skin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Your mudlander tail is showing. No complaints of that ostrich thread exposing bastard chootchiew LIAR but complained my thread for nothing. Hahahahaha

Holy shit now everyone knows how dirty chootchiew is playing dirty tricks trying to pass off irrelevant pms as proof when that's not my first nice pm to him months ago that he didn't even bother to reply.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and show kindness and tolerance to barbarians and get insulted as ostrich for 9 times and counting.

Buy a house in JB and show kindness and tolerance to barbarians and get insulted as ostrich for 11 times and counting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and a virgin is insulted a laundry bag to men.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now everyone knows how dirty chootchiew is to play dirty tricks to show irrelevant pm
and dare to pass them off as proof. Only idiots are swindled by such wolves in sheep's skin.

Better barbecue your limited ostrich meat and serve to sbf as Christmas dinner to replace turkey :biggrin:

00080282e9410abd3af138.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am virgin and never a laundry bag but your slut wife need a dildo and is a laundry bag to other men as your penis is one cm.
fatfugs, haha - i can't help laughing at your admission...really, this confirms that you're a lunatic / siao, clit-head of an idiot :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go read yourself again the whole exchange. No need and no point for me to repeat again when I already repeated.
In the first place, regardless how "nice" your first PM was, is chootchiew under any obligation to reply at all? :wink:
And please respond to my earlier post:
Once again, YOU will have to search for those posts and post those quotes here, and also post a screenshot of that so-called "nice" PM of yours to chootchiew, in order to prove that you're truly "nice" and/or "high class". :wink:

It's just like in a real-life court; would you dare to accuse anyone before the Judge without proof? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's MY NICE PM TO YOU? Hahahahaha No pm to show. COWARD LIAR caught lying again. And you have proven yourself to be the ostrich. Hahahahaha.

Better barbecue your limited ostrich meat and serve to sbf as Christmas dinner to replace turkey :biggrin:

00080282e9410abd3af138.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My admission of what? I don't read this forum for 6 years not to know what you are talking. But I am a virgin and cannot be whatever you described to be but your wife definitely is the clit head slut fatfug laundry bag as you have one cm penis.

fatfugs, haha - i can't help laughing at your admission...really, this confirms that you're a lunatic / siao, clit-head of an idiot :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need and no point. He knows I know heaven knows I have written him a nice pm that he dare not show. Hahahahaha what an ostrich.

Once again, YOU will have to search for those posts and post those quotes here, and also post a screenshot of that so-called "nice" PM of yours to chootchiew, in order to prove that you're truly "nice" and/or "high class". :wink:

It's just like in a real-life court; would you dare to accuse anyone before the Judge without proof? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the first place, regardless how "nice" your first PM was, is chootchiew under any obligation to reply at all? :wink:
And please respond to my earlier post:

Fo bastard. My post number 41 already said he is under no obligation to reply and I didn't hound him for a reply at all . Casting aspersions on me again bastard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 killed, 4 injured after driver allegedly went against traffic on AYE (19 Dec 20

pruss 8, and still counting - fatfugs! :rolleyes:

agreed absolutely and i'm with you on this :wink:

Many men fucked your fatfug laundry bag slut wife who need dildo as you have one cm penis. And you are a hypocrite who don't practice what you preached unless you consider insulting others as posting normally or only the victim should post normally while you BULLY can go round insulting people fatfug laundry bag who need dildo and much more. Ma bu zhi Lian Chang.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need and no point.
Then you also have no proof, right? :wink:

He knows I know heaven knows I have written him a nice pm that he dare not show.
He already said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239106-Ginfreely-vs-Chootchiew&p=2551499#post2551499
Couple of points.

1. You indeed sent me a very nice pm .I responded nicely without knowing what's happening at all.
2. Suddenly ...later u sent me a fuck pm for no reason
3. Person got creep should be me :rolleyes:
4. Your 疑神疑鬼 sickness caused this to happen, you still didn't get it.
And you should be aware that every member can store a maximum of only 250 PMs (both Inbox and Sent Items combined), so if your first PM was sent "months" before those January 2016 PMs, there is a good chance that chootchiew might have deleted it, since he probably PMs a lot with other members; just with me alone, I have roughly a hundred PMs in both my Inbox and Sent Items that were sent by chootchiew to me or sent by me to chootchiew. :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fo from me. You are not reading and making me repeat and then cast aspersions on me. I already proved his post that you just quoted is a lie. HE DID NOT REPLY TO MY NICE PM TO HIM. And that's what the whole thing is about and you are quoting all over again.

Then you also have no proof, right? :wink:

He already said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239106-Ginfreely-vs-Chootchiew&p=2551499#post2551499

And you should be aware that every member can store a maximum of only 250 PMs (both Inbox and Sent Items combined), so if your first PM was sent "months" before those January 2016 PMs, there is a good chance that chootchiew might have deleted it, since he probably PMs a lot with other members; just with me alone, I have roughly a hundred PMs in both my Inbox and Sent Items that were sent by chootchiew or sent by me to chootchiew. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So your word is your "proof"? :wink:

And you have not posted any quotes or PM screenshots to prove it, right? :wink:

Gin ostri is a extraordinary hiao ji
The only thing we can do is to engage a tang ki
To cleanse her two nee nee also known as chi chi
Only then we can all hehehe