• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

If gin turns out to be chio bu some of you niggers would be in love with her and allow her to spew endless bs
well, it's expected since their brains are all in their cocks.
only the few smart ones will use fatfugs as a drug mule or keep their laundry clean, nothing else :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahahahaha show it with date. Don't pretend your reply is next day or next week. Disappear from this forum? Wo hao PA hahahahaha

We chatted in Jan, nicely..

gin1.JPG
gin2.JPG

In Mar you suddenly turned mad and fuck me ? In between, we did not communicate ? I dont even know who is tekkun. I posted ostrich pix in my thread "Some people have animal face for mediacorp actress . Suddenly it triggered your sickness and start to fuck me ?
If you are not insane then is what ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

well, it's expected since their brains are all in their cocks.
only the few smart ones will use fatfugs as a drug mule or keep their laundry clean, nothing else :wink:

Another brainless insult from one cm penis man who thinks he is smart dishing out sexual insults. Brain that has no use except spew out shit no wonder have a slut wife used as laundry bag by other men.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a LIAR. By the time we chatted is months from my first pm. We started chatting only after I highlighted IN THE FORUM you didn't reply my first pm. And your attached file is not my first pm at all. You are showing half truth of the subsequent chat after I highlighted in forum but not my first pm. COWARD LIAR usual style.

View attachment 29297
View attachment 29298

In Mar you suddenly turned mad and fuck me ? In between, we did not communicate ? I dont even know who is tekkun. I posted ostrich pix in my thread "Some people have animal face for mediacorp actress . Suddenly it triggered your sickness and start to fuck me ?

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 29297
View attachment 29298

Once again, Arigatou Gozaimasu!
attachment.php

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a LIAR. By the time we chatted is months from my first pm. We started chatting only after I highlighted IN THE FORUM you didn't reply my first pm.
Prove it. :wink:

And your attached file is not my first pm at all. You are showing half truth. COWARD LIAR usual style.
Believe it or not, the admin (i.e. Leongsam) and maybe even certain kinds of mods (e.g. zhihau) can verify whether chootchiew is telling the truth. :wink:
Furthermore, the date in the screenshot shows you replying to him for at least the fourth time on 16 January 2016, well before your insulting March PM :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

There u go again. Face the truth gin baby ostrich :rolleyes:

What truth? Where is my pm TO YOU? You didn't show my nice first pm to you at all. I told you to show my first pm with date. You dare not. You are caught COWARD LIAR with a smelly pussy baby mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck off. He didn't show my first pm at all that was months earlier. Where's my pm TO HIM? He only showed his pm to me after I highlighted in forum he didn't reply my pm and then he pm me and we chatted. That's different from my NICE PM TO HIM asking for help that was months earlier that he no hew and no reply.

Prove it. :wink:

Believe it or not, the admin (i.e. Leongsam) and maybe even certain kinds of mods (e.g. zhihau) can verify whether chootchiew is telling the truth. :wink:
Furthermore, the date in the screenshot shows you replying to him for at least the fourth time on 16 January 2016. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are a LIAR. By the time we chatted is months from my first pm. We started chatting only after I highlighted IN THE FORUM you didn't reply my first pm. And your attached file is not my first pm at all. You are showing half truth of the subsequent chat after I highlighted in forum but not my first pm. COWARD LIAR usual style.

You are living in denial mode. Your sickness makes you link tekkun to me by the ostrich pix. My pix was for felicia chin. I don't know what you talking about tekkun at all , perhaps he said you are a ostrich.
My idol John tan was right. You are sickened by the mudlanders, which may not even exist - your imagination :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't change topic. Where's MY NICE PM TO YOU? COWARD LIAR. You dare not show as the date is clearly months before your pm to me, and which only happened after I highlighted in forum you didn't reply my pm.

You are living in denial mode. Your sickness makes you link tekkun to me by the ostrich pix. My pix was for felicia chin. I don't know what you talking about tekkun at all , perhaps he said you are a ostrich.
My idol John tan was right. You are sickened by the mudlanders, which may not even exist - your imagination :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw in case anyone misunderstand that I was hounding him for a reply. No I was not. He was saying something in forum in effect about how nice he was to me and that's when I replied to him that he didn't even reply my pm.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't change topic. Where's MY NICE PM TO YOU? COWARD LIAR. You dare not show as the date is clearly months before your pm to me, and which only happened after I highlighted in forum you didn't reply my pm.

syxco6.gif

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another brainless insult from one cm penis man who thinks he is smart dishing out sexual insults. Brain that has no use except spew out shit no wonder have a slut wife used as laundry bag by other men.
pruss 8, and using a laundry bag to mask the face and odour is not too late :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck off. He didn't show my first pm at all that was months earlier. Where's my pm TO HIM? He only showed his pm to me after I highlighted in forum he didn't reply my pm and then he pm me and we chatted. That's different from my NICE PM TO HIM asking for help that was months earlier that he no hew and no reply.
Even if that's true, what would that prove? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

pruss 8, and using a laundry bag to mask the face and odour is not too late :wink:

I am virgin and never a laundry bag but your slut wife need a dildo and is a laundry bag to other men as your penis is one cm.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw in case anyone misunderstand that I was hounding him for a reply. No I was not. He was saying something in forum in effect about how nice he was to me and that's when I replied to him that he didn't even reply my pm.
Once again, YOU will have to search for those posts and post those quotes here, and also post a screenshot of that so-called "nice" PM of yours to chootchiew, in order to prove that you're truly "nice" and/or "high class". :wink:

It's just like in a real-life court; would you dare to accuse anyone before the Judge without proof? :wink: