• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Buy a house in JB and get insulted ostrich for at least six times and counting. I based on my good memory by the way. Prove me wrong hahahahaha.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

b9ivdw9.jpg

My coming quartet bets :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your mudlander pap ib fucking bully character is so obvious. Now think of last time how you act humble and nice really give people the creeps. And that's why you totally no response (and don't show now) my nice PM to you then asking for help on mudlander bullies but only highlight the ostrich one. Fucking obvious evil mudlander PAP IB.

b9ivdw9.jpg

My coming quartet bets :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3497d6ad0b740f60f135b9b8e8cd7cae.jpg

Not sure some ostrich have people face or some people have ostrich face :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your mudlander pap ib fucking bully character is so obvious. Now think of last time how you act humble and nice really give people the creeps. And that's why you totally no response (and don't show now) my nice PM to you then asking for help on mudlander bullies but only highlight the ostrich one. Fucking obvious evil mudlander PAP IB.

Everyone can see now who started insults and repeating insults? It's always the bastards not me who only returned insults.

Confirmed plus chop you are related to mudlander bastard tekkun who insinuated I am an ostrich.

Many men fuck your phua CB smelly CB baby mother wife daughters from spore to Indonesia.

3497d6ad0b740f60f135b9b8e8cd7cae.jpg

Not sure some ostrich have people face or some people have ostrich face :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and get insulted ostrich for at least six times and counting. I based on my good memory by the way. Prove me wrong hahahahaha.

Buy a house in JB and show kindness and tolerance to barbarians and get insulted as ostrich for 8 times and counting.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everyone can see now who started insults and repeating insults? It's always the bastards not me who only returned insults.

Confirmed plus chop you are related to mudlander bastard tekkun who insinuated I am an ostrich.

Many men fuck your phua CB smelly CB baby mother wife daughters from spore to Indonesia.

Couple of points.

1. You indeed sent me a very nice pm .I responded nicely without knowing what's happening at all.
2. Suddenly ...later u sent me a fuck pm for no reason
3. Person got creep should be me :rolleyes:
4. Your 疑神疑鬼 sickness caused this to happen, you still didn't get it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Couple of points.

1. You indeed sent me a very nice pm .I responded nicely without knowing what's happening at all.
2. Suddenly ...later u sent me a fuck pm for no reason
3. Person got creep should be me :rolleyes:
4. Your 疑神疑鬼 sickness caused this to happen, you still didn't get it.

You are a LIAR. You didn't respond to me at a on that nice pm I.e treated me transparent. You only responded online much later when i highlighted online in public you did not respond. Then you responded my pm.

Btw like apologies, I only send nice pm to esteemed members for help. But I was proven wrong until cannot wrong you are a thorough bastard.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are a LIAR. You didn't respond to me at a on that nice pm I.e treated me transparent. You only responded online much later when i highlighted online in public you did not respond. Then you responded my pm.

Btw like apologies, I only send nice pm to esteemed members for help. But I was proven wrong until cannot wrong you are a thorough bastard.
The truth about you I already described in the poem .
You have serious 疑神疑鬼sickness :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and meet many LIARS in real life or online. Lies of their illegal extension has permit when it's impossible to get permit for that extension beyond limit and it's settled by bribes. And online ones too that lied without batting an eyelid about replying pm when no sound no music for months.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The truth about you I already described in the poem .
You have serious 疑神疑鬼sickness :cool:

You are a LIAR. Why don't you show my pm with date and your pm reply that you claimed to have? You love showing my ostrich pm don't you? Because there was no reply I.e no hew and no sound no music for months until much later than no choice sent reply when i highlighted in public.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahahaha no pm to show. You are caught LIAR. Now everyone knows when you said I yi shen yi gui is all lying. You can lie without shame about replying my pm when you didn't reply for months. LIAR caught! Merry Christmas COWARD LIAR!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and show kindness and tolerance to barbarians and get insulted as ostrich for 9 times and counting.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahahahaha no pm to show. You are caught LIAR. Now everyone knows when you said I yi shen yi gui is all lying. You can lie without shame about replying my pm when you didn't reply for months. LIAR caught! Merry Christmas COWARD LIAR!

be prepared to disappear from this forum when i show your pm and my reply. LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

be prepared to disappear from this forum when i show your pm and my reply. LOL

Hahahahaha show it with date. Don't pretend your reply is next day or next week. Disappear from this forum? Wo hao PA hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your mudlander tail is showing. No complaints of that ostrich thread exposing bastard chootchiew LIAR but complained my thread for nothing. Hahahahaha

Dear zhihau, in my opinion, I think you should merge this new thread with ginfreely's old closed thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238713-Buy-a-house-in-JB-and-become-a-public-toilet
and keep the merged thread closed, unless you prefer to let it remain open. :o