• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman

Certainly not less esteemed than an unknown amdk German guest in that Germany thread.

My advice is place those monikers in your ignore list, those poems will disappear from your sight like magic! :smile::smile::smile:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

Bitchoe. :biggrin:

How can you be hostile to your only supporter flatearther???

He's the only one who bothers to trim your cheebye mor nicely and style a currypok with your beef curtains.
Indeed, I'm on the verge of becoming heartbroken.
:(

[video=youtube;ZOGCh8QDW6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOGCh8QDW6w[/video]

[video=youtube;HzR06DeFoQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzR06DeFoQI[/video]

:o
:p​

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

Only your phua CB mummy wife daughters ones are black. Super duper black CCB.

what's wrong with you...your vulgarity stinks to high heaven lah
don't pee here...go open your mouth....that's the right place...don't anyhow shoot people ok
be good lah...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Fucking same old shit lies from mudlander bastard cottonmouth that are sexual oriented and disrespectful that deserve same old response.

Shameless mudlander thieves telling lies again. What's new from these bastards? Many men fuck you cottonmouth phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to meleka

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

what's wrong with you...your vulgarity stinks to high heaven lah
don't pee here...go open your mouth....that's the right place...don't anyhow shoot people ok
be good lah...

Filthy words suitable for this stinky sewerage tank forum hideout for filthy cuberbullies and thieves and slanderers like you with phua CB stinky mother

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

You can cut your act of being saintly and holy when you have been insinuating and insulting me nonstop. Even using other people hand to ask bastard to repeat insults. And caught making false accusations just say you are joking. Evil devils acting good but full of dirty tricks behind just like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours. And you and your family never left Johor for spore lah, all still in JB like phua CB cottonmouth and his mother in hospital permai that only mudlander can know at finger tip to use to insult people.

Indeed, I'm on the verge of becoming heartbroken.
:(

[video=youtube;ZOGCh8QDW6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOGCh8QDW6w[/video]

[video=youtube;HzR06DeFoQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzR06DeFoQI[/video]

:o
:p​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My advice is place those monikers in your ignore list, those poems will disappear from your sight like magic! :smile::smile::smile:

Why you never give the same advice to that amdk German guest complaining sexual oriented and disrespectful posts in that Germany thread?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and meet mudlander and sinkie cuberbullies that hound you with sexual oriented and disrespectful posts in forum. and this is on top of real life mudlander Chinese bastard neighbours hounding you with firecrackers at your new place even after you moved out of the house to avoid them.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Why you never give the same advice to that amdk German guest complaining sexual oriented and disrespectful posts in that Germany thread?

You are an esteemed member and fully aware of this forum's functions and features, whereas our Ang Moh guest has no clue.
Besides, I understand from that thread where in no way Hans was talking about you and you just barged in with those mindless drivel, almost 40 posts in all from you and Hans were moved to the flaming war forum where you can feel absolutely at ease to continue to engage your adversaries at your pleasure without disrupting the otherwise cordial discussion that is going on.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

...the flaming war forum where you can feel absolutely at ease to continue to engage your adversaries at your pleasure without disrupting the otherwise cordial discussion that is going on.
Absolutely agree, and I'm with you on this!
attachment.php

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are an esteemed member and fully aware of this forum's functions and features, whereas our Ang Moh guest has no clue.
Besides, I understand from that thread where in no way Hans was talking about you and you just barged in with those mindless drivel, almost 40 posts in all from you and Hans were moved to the flaming war forum where you can feel absolutely at ease to continue to engage your adversaries at your pleasure without disrupting the otherwise cordial discussion that is going on.

Yes thats what I am talking. I am aware of the forum practice that such mindless insults defacto to be placed into trivia section but somehow you have not been doing it nor the rest of the secret moderators as far as insulting me is concerned. But you are aware enough to cater to amdk request and know thread is being derailed but ignore my threads and others threads being derailed the same way by cuberbullies and not moved those insults to trivia section for flame war, which is what I am asking you to do. So please move them to flame war section so that we can continue to fight there and not turned this forum into public toilet and sewerage tank.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and a virgin become a mate///////////////////. Please send mudlander Chinese slanderer bastards to hell and burn them some hell money peh Kim lui as treating evil with goodness.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who don't believe siao neighbour will throw rubbish to harass you over nothing?

Mudlander Cuberbullies: shhhhhhh, silence is golden, don't tell the ugly truth of my kind throwing rubbish to harass innocent victims.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Linda Linda 你别生气
今晚带你去看戏
看了诈们去玩屁屁
Piak Piak Piak Piak 真有趣 :biggrin:
Reminds me of:

[video=youtube;FH6hB20pcvg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH6hB20pcvg[/video]

[video=youtube;trkUa2Si280]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trkUa2Si280[/video]

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Just discovered gin baby is Linda
Linda is very kanina
She like to suck huge cylinder
And fuck by keling from India :biggrin:
And here's the Cantonese version:

[video=youtube;5OrowKiD7zA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OrowKiD7zA[/video]

[video=youtube;K30AOvp8NnQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K30AOvp8NnQ[/video]

[video=youtube;h-1Lc0sVA6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-1Lc0sVA6w[/video]

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

And you and your family never left Johor for spore lah, all still in JB...
Believe it or not, my father's parents were the first (among their siblings) to migrate to Singapore from Johor in 1945/46; but after that, most of their siblings and siblings' descendants remained in JB or migrated to KL; and I've visited them quite a number of times since my childhood until my late 20s when I stopped because, just like you, I also don't like most Chinese Malaysians (or at least those that I've interacted with), whether they are my relatives or not. :(

And I think you should be aware that there are many other Sinkies who have relatives that remained in Malaysia after the Japanese left in 1945, right? :wink:

Anyway, just like some other sammyboy.com members have advised you, I also advise you to move back to Singapore. :smile:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Yes thats what I am talking. I am aware of the forum practice that such mindless insults defacto to be placed into trivia section but somehow you have not been doing it nor the rest of the secret moderators as far as insulting me is concerned. But you are aware enough to cater to amdk request and know thread is being derailed but ignore my threads and others threads being derailed the same way by cuberbullies and not moved those insults to trivia section for flame war, which is what I am asking you to do. So please move them to flame war section so that we can continue to fight there and not turned this forum into public toilet and sewerage tank.

Those poems are fine by me, I could remove those comments which aren't poems in that thread as long as you don't say you aren't given a chance to defend yourself :p:p:p